reaper-kun

Jan 4, 2018
Since I have the same issue, here's my save.
He basically has 140HP and takes 0 damage.
Hope you find out what's wrong with it (rename in .fun).
I'll try to debug from this save, but seems that too far from boss battle. What I should do to start battle?

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
Art look good enough and story the story a bit fun, combat is kinda stale but it still passable. The main problem i had with this is unity engine one of the worst engine ever from all the games i had to play that come with it, first time i try the webcam it froze for like good 5 min before it goes into the camgirl scene, second time i try it the game completely crash, you might want to to implement some kind of auto save feature to deal with that kind of unexpected lost of progress, high chances there might be more people like me who just say fk it after crash and go check the cg a bit then chuck the entire game to trash bin.

Reactions: kinmack

reaper-kun

Jan 4, 2018
This one is just before the fight.
Exit the roof and go to raid, the boss will be here.
(change .txt into .fun)
Thanks, I catched this bug. Sent to developer, I'll keep u inform about.

UPD: fixed. Thanks for feedback. This fix will be publish with public build on Patreon.

scr.png

Last edited:

alex666p

Jun 29, 2017
Got the same second fight bug - invincible biker boss.
Also how do you get 144 hp? My stuck at 108 because her fame level is stuck 2 99\100. I thought you need to beat boss to get it to 3 and next levels.

Anal Addict Aliyah

Feb 5, 2018
1626723165358.png
sooo i kept restarting the first fight until i won it and i think the dev didn't think it was even possible to? or maybe just didn't put an alternate event in case the player wins that first fight... but i cannot proceed unless i finish the raid and lose half of the money earned. i'll assume i wasn't supposed to win at all lol

Reactions: BigThicc69

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
View attachment 1307482
sooo i kept restarting the first fight until i won it and i think the dev didn't think it was even possible to? or maybe just didn't put an alternate event in case the player wins that first fight... but i cannot proceed unless i finish the raid and lose half of the money earned. i'll assume i wasn't supposed to win at all lol
Definitely not intended, last time I played I thought it was impossible though, the first enemy starts healing after you get him low and you couldn't outdamage his heal with your starter cards...

Reactions: BigThicc69

Anal Addict Aliyah

Feb 5, 2018
Definitely not intended, last time I played I thought it was impossible though, the first enemy starts healing after you get him low and you couldn't outdamage his heal with your starter cards...
haha i am a stubborn bitch so i repeatedly reloaded after losing until i lucked out and won a battle where he didn't bother to heal :p

jjjtan

Apr 20, 2020
found a bug wherein I got my biker boss at like 24 health, then he kept on summoning other bikers but then it stopped there. He just kept on saying "just die" over and over again and the game stopped at that scene. i can't click anything else

Koog Google

Jul 9, 2021
LMB / Space to go forward?

I beat boss biker But the game scene is up LMB/Space to move forward and I'm not playing. Help me!

Screenshot_2021-07-20-19-19-44-52_20c0ba3a7a274df17a8e1e3ecf64f5b5.jpg

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 69 Votes