zebze

Aug 13, 2017
i hope there is a prostituion path as well. some bugs to solve as i stuck to find the bike leader but great game. keep up the good work.

Reactions: soulstorm83

kzadazdazdazd

Sep 6, 2019
I can't dmg the boss in the final fight .... i've tried to play legit and with cheat, both ways i wasn't able to dmg the boss what can i do ?

RyRa²

Jan 26, 2019
Hello
Sorry, english is not my native language :geek:

Nice game, so many possibilities for development :) (i know, many bug too:giggle:)

Maybe glory hole ? barWC.jpg

Chikan in cinema ? Extreme prostitution in motel ? Hard prostitution in appartement ? Gangbang in nightclub's WC ? Sex with professor ? With doctor ? Underground fight in police cells (and rape of course if defeat, protitution also ?) ? Fucked at work by everybody and everywhere ? :p

Other thinks ? :sneaky:

RyRa²

Jan 26, 2019
View attachment 1307482
sooo i kept restarting the first fight until i won it and i think the dev didn't think it was even possible to? or maybe just didn't put an alternate event in case the player wins that first fight... but i cannot proceed unless i finish the raid and lose half of the money earned. i'll assume i wasn't supposed to win at all lol
Oh ! She's next door to the simpsons :LOL:

Aton

May 20, 2017
Any walkthrough out there? The grind is bearable with cheats, but it's difficult to know where to go to progress lol. Just a rough: go to the office until bj with boss, then fight at night, or shit like that, etc, would be fine.

Reactions: Bassmass

Bassmass

Dec 21, 2018
Any walkthrough out there? The grind is bearable with cheats, but it's difficult to know where to go to progress lol. Just a rough: go to the office until bj with boss, then fight at night, or shit like that, etc, would be fine.
This would be really helpful, there's a guide for the previous game that was along the same format. Or just how may times you have to repeat an action before unlocking new options. Like the massage place, up to the blowjob and two vaginal sex options and not sure what more is to unlock.

Reactions: stickitinher22

mcv

Apr 30, 2017
Ok so I'm grinding the massage events, got probably 100+ clients by now, Granny told me I should follow the program but it's still empty, no program...
I've unlocked the 3 sex positions when clients ask for them, but are there more events ? Is the "program" thing an old mechanic or can it be unlocked ? If yes, how ?
Thx for your help

Reactions: Bassmass
May 29, 2018
The boss doesn't take any damage in the second fight? It says (better to prepare for this fight) is there something I have to do beforehand?

mcv

Apr 30, 2017
The boss doesn't take any damage in the second fight? It says (better to prepare for this fight) is there something I have to do beforehand?
There was a bug with that fight, it's been patched in 0.45.1

after defeat with boss biker why is the next please?
I think that's it. It says get popularity 4 but I don't think there's an event for that yet.

locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020
Hello
Sorry, english is not my native language :geek:

Nice game, so many possibilities for development :) (i know, many bug too:giggle:)

Maybe glory hole ? View attachment 1311204

Chikan in cinema ? Extreme prostitution in motel ? Hard prostitution in appartement ? Gangbang in nightclub's WC ? Sex with professor ? With doctor ? Underground fight in police cells (and rape of course if defeat, protitution also ?) ? Fucked at work by everybody and everywhere ? :p

Other thinks ? :sneaky:
yes! yes! yes! AND YES!

3.40 star(s) 69 Votes