bigbobby0940

Jul 21, 2020
What the fuck, I Can't progress past the first task. It says "I need a snack" yet i've cooked and eaten twice.

The fuck do i do

Vollkorntoast

Dec 10, 2020
This game is early alpha?

Stuck firmly on:

- bed
- map * Start *
- map* office *
- map* Hallway *
- locker room gym
- massage after declining the tip
- bus ride from house to place of work
- rape scene * biker *

No "E", "ESC", "Mouseclick" to get unstucked

This game is faaaaar away from leaving the alpha state...almost unplayable

Last edited:

BigThicc69

Feb 15, 2020
This game is early alpha?

Stuck firmly on:

- bed
- map * Start *
- map* office *
- map* Hallway *
- locker room gym
- massage after declining the tip
- bus ride from house to place of work
- rape scene * biker *

No "E", "ESC", "Mouseclick" to get unstucked

This game is faaaaar away from leaving the alpha state...almost unplayable
there's a biker bar now, but yeah this game is so far from being done it's not even funny. his patrons are getting scammed, and sadly i WAS one of them

Reactions: Kalissa

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
there's a biker bar now, but yeah this game is so far from being done it's not even funny. his patrons are getting scammed, and sadly i WAS one of them
I disagree. There are devs who are actively scamming their patrons (i.e. icstor) and then there are devs who just work slowly (i.e. feodosiy). Now, whether you attribute that to taking the time to create quality content or incompetence, that's up to you, but the game seems like it is being consistently worked on and he is active to answer questions in the discord.

WX7

Aug 14, 2017
It is just me or the biker boss wont die ? I keep hitinh him but no succes. Is someone else having this trouble ? Thank you ! P.S. And what must I do to open the customers chakras in the massage parlour ? She will not give them a bj or sex with them :((

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
Want to like this game but it's way too buggy to be enjoyable, small things just break and right now I can't even proceed because you get stuck in loops, first was the boss that you kill a second time and he doesn't take damage or the guy on the roof doesn't talk to you anymore or telling me to level things up when they are higher than the quest log says etc etc

Wilstroke

Jun 17, 2019
someone can tell how she can have sex with everyone in work,show all his body on web, and massage for tips cause I dont how to do it?

BigThicc69

Feb 15, 2020
I disagree. There are devs who are actively scamming their patrons (i.e. icstor) and then there are devs who just work slowly (i.e. feodosiy). Now, whether you attribute that to taking the time to create quality content or incompetence, that's up to you, but the game seems like it is being consistently worked on and he is active to answer questions in the discord.
then you aren't a patron. much of last year was spent waiting on one update that was "coming this month" every month until it finally released. Then it was the same for literally every update following. It took 6 months from .29-.30, another 6 from .30-.4, and another 3 from .4-current. You can say "he's just slow" all you want and it doesn't change the fact that he rarely gives updates and when he does they're usually inaccurate.

Reactions: Scorpioguy99

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
then you aren't a patron. much of last year was spent waiting on one update that was "coming this month" every month until it finally released. Then it was the same for literally every update following. It took 6 months from .29-.30, another 6 from .30-.4, and another 3 from .4-current. You can say "he's just slow" all you want and it doesn't change the fact that he rarely gives updates and when he does they're usually inaccurate.
Never said I was lol. To be fair I only found this game earlier this year and updates have come out at a decent pace since then so I can't speak to anything he did before then.

Thomassx

Nov 18, 2018
Hi what do you have to do to earn more with webcam?
I have a problem with graphics sometimes a black screen appears and nothing can be seen how to fix it?
Sorry for my english, i'm just learning english.

BigThicc69

Feb 15, 2020
Never said I was lol. To be fair I only found this game earlier this year and updates have come out at a decent pace since then so I can't speak to anything he did before then.
Then it isn't a scam for you... he can't scam you if you aren't even paying lol. As a patron he tells us every month "next mont" every month until it finally drops to keep people from cancelling their sub.

Reactions: Scorpioguy99
3.40 star(s) 69 Votes