clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
Then it isn't a scam for you... he can't scam you if you aren't even paying lol. As a patron he tells us every month "next mont" every month until it finally drops to keep people from cancelling their sub.
Fair, I was only focusing on the intervals between updates and not on when he actually says they are going to come out.

AlexPhantom

Oct 12, 2017
Hello I have a problem with the biker boss second fight his health dose not decrease at all also after the fight whin they talk it shows as 200 then when the starts start it is at 140 .

Last edited:

BigThicc69

Feb 15, 2020
Fair, I was only focusing on the intervals between updates and not on when he actually says they are going to come out.
it's not like the intervals are that great considering the amount of content that is released is miniscule at best, and we still haven't seen any sort of plot development since october. The actual game portion of the "game" hasn't had any work done to it since the very beginning. The artist has released Art at an exceptional pace as well. The delays are only caused by the developer, who takes 2 week breaks after each update, then wonders why he can't make deadlines

jjjpovd

Nov 29, 2018
hi guys, i get bugged boss fight, he has 0 armor, and absorb all dmg.
can s1 upload save after boss fight? 0.45 version. very ty

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
The one on the right is when you are at the bar and get too drunk. Dunno about the left one.

Elliee33

Jan 9, 2021
At the first sight of the (batman signal) slutarella light, in the sky, it says "space to continue" but I'm on mobile and cant go past the cutscene, can you help?

3.40 star(s) 69 Votes