Ozzmosis

Feb 19, 2018
very nice game, the thing i liked the most in the game is the atmosphere.
feels like the developers have thought of a lot of small details in the design, Keep it up!
Of course the bugs are suck, but I really enjoyed playing the game.

Oct 4, 2017
What the hell are all you guys talking about? He's consistently posting decent updates close to every 2 months. 0.5 is coming very soon and from the previews I've seen on his Patreon it looks great, and he's already been working on a bunch of cool shit which is going to come later.

Chill out and have some faith. Out of all the games I've played on this site, this one is easily my favorite.

Reactions: Elessarius

Lộc ĐInh

Jul 23, 2018
What the hell are all you guys talking about? He's consistently posting decent updates close to every 2 months. 0.5 is coming very soon and from the previews I've seen on his Patreon it looks great, and he's already been working on a bunch of cool shit which is going to come later.

Chill out and have some faith. Out of all the games I've played on this site, this one is easily my favorite.
can u post those pics please

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
calm your cocks down fellas, 0.5 verse is on beta testing and he post weekly on patreon, all you need to do is waiting for the release
PS: the game is NOT FUCKING abandoned :cautious:

Reactions: Elessarius

BigThicc69

Feb 15, 2020

You clearly can't count. updates haven't released two months apart from each other in the entire 2 year cycle of it's development. Also he misses deadlines by months usually and, this is despite the fact that he has a whole new member on his team. The worst part is the reason .5 was delayed, and he won't tell you this, is because of his cross promos.

Reactions: RossoX and Kalissa

reaper-kun

Jan 4, 2018
You clearly can't count. updates haven't released two months apart from each other in the entire 2 year cycle of it's development. Also he misses deadlines by months usually and, this is despite the fact that he has a whole new member on his team. The worst part is the reason .5 was delayed, and he won't tell you this, is because of his cross promos.
Seriously doubt about this. As I heared, The Creator try to upgrade dialogue addon and hit uncompatibility with few old dialogue scenes. Right now he fixing this bug and in few day post beta-build for testers.

3.40 star(s) 69 Votes