Oct 4, 2017
sex with owner, handjob in massage salon, blowjob for boss, stripper scenes, webcam choices, defeated scenes
did i miss any other scenes?
Lesbo shower scene, 2 additional sex positions with office boss (3 things total when including BJ) , the biker boss scene, and yea there's like 7ish positions in the salon when everything is unlocked. You need to just work there a ton of times, like too many times.

Reactions: Ken To

Ken To

Jul 22, 2017
Lesbo shower scene, 2 additional sex positions with office boss (3 things total when including BJ) , the biker boss scene, and yea there's like 7ish positions in the salon when everything is unlocked. You need to just work there a ton of times, like too many times.
are the sex scens with office boss unlocked by keep having bj?
any hint on how to unlock the shower scene?
Thanks for your reply;)

incestlover69

Sep 28, 2019
Okay so I have 0.45 and I simply can't progress because I can't beat the biker boss the second time. He's not taking any damage whatsoever. No matter how much I hit him. He doesn't get stunned either just stays there with full health.

IGP

Jul 2, 2017
I have the same problem. I hope that this last update solves this bug. Does anyone already have the latest update or forecast of when it will be released.

putu

Nov 13, 2017
I have the same problem. I hope that this last update solves this bug. Does anyone already have the latest update or forecast of when it will be released.
in patreon, the new version just come out

Dec 9, 2017
in first time boss beat me, but i not have 2nd chance... after 1st she started new life (without night rades) and thats all.. what need do for 2nd battle with biker boss?
yes, just following the quest lines eventually leads you to want to buy a dinner and at the store is when you decide to go back to being a hero

DanielEssex1

May 29, 2019
Looking for the newest build with some cheats in it. My files won't save in the carry over from the last build and I'm too lazy to go through it all again. Lol. Any help? Thanks

3.40 star(s) 69 Votes