ISpano

Mar 3, 2018
And where are these scenes and how to get them ?
View attachment 1338344 View attachment 1338345
I somehow managed to get that first one by loading up an old save and redoing the bar events. On the day that she finally figures out how to get their attention(but still does poorly at first). If you talk to the bartender and start working, it just does the normal scene where everyone's not interested but then she flips up her leg. I just went to the stripper spot and it did a different scene from normal. They say something like "Oh hey, it's Anabel" and she's smiling instead of being scared looking. She'll go through the other two images, the sitting and flying one, then do the ass one that slowly fills up to look like the image on the left. The bartender also mentions something about a full house after you finish.

Can't get it to show in the gallery however. Nor can I repeat it AFTER doing it, though granted I haven't tried going back many times yet.

I'm guessing it's supposed to be a scripted "event" right before you unlock the normal options.

EDIT: I added the save if anyone wants it. Just work at the stripper pole(don't talk to the bartender).

Last edited:

Voidsword

Aug 20, 2017
Hi all !

Did anyone manage to have a third scene at the motel ? Because I can only get 2.

Thank you in advance for your answers.
Only had two. Also had an issue where it would trigger the scene, but then it would get stuck and I'd to manually close the program. Anyone else have that problem?

Also also, it's been a while since played, anyone know how to trigger the sex scenes in the massage parlor. Anabel will just say "I can't." every time I try. Done everything else in the game.

Reactions: bprokof89

ISpano

Mar 3, 2018
Only had two. Also had an issue where it would trigger the scene, but then it would get stuck and I'd to manually close the program. Anyone else have that problem?

Also also, it's been a while since played, anyone know how to trigger the sex scenes in the massage parlor. Anabel will just say "I can't." every time I try. Done everything else in the game.
Keep doing the massages, it takes a LOT.

Wener

Nov 6, 2017
The game has gotten a lot better, but I do have suggestion. Putting money bills from dirty bikers inside her holes is really gross.

I still can't get any content in the motel. She shows up in the slut outfit and I can walk into the room, but there is nothing and the whore just says the same thing.

bprokof89

Oct 31, 2019
Amazing game, the pseud-corruption is amazing, I love the internal conflicting dialogues (would also like that for the massage parlour). The strip bar transition from shy is some of the best ive seen.

QueenBee

Dec 10, 2017
The game has gotten a lot better, but I do have suggestion. Putting money bills from dirty bikers inside her holes is really gross.

I still can't get any content in the motel. She shows up in the slut outfit and I can walk into the room, but there is nothing and the whore just says the same thing.
I think the detective has to tell you about the undercover cop before motel content can start.

Reactions: Wener

Wener

Nov 6, 2017
I think the detective has to tell you about the undercover cop before motel content can start.
Thanks.

On another note, I found out that if you increase massage_points with a save editor, you can skip past a lot of the grind there. I had 5 and edited it to 20 and got the bikini event. I don't know exactly how much you need, but I have over 70 and can do all the scenes now.

Jan 7, 2018
What do I need to trigger the second night raid after BJ boss and reaching lv 7 on stats? It says "it is time to go heroic raid again" and also says "earn money for new skills".
Can someone clarify? Nothing on the UI says where to go for the night raid.

EDIT
I figured it out. I had to click in the text on middle top of screen at evening. Really bad UI :(
But I still dont understand what to do about "earn money for new skills".

Last edited:

ben7898

Mar 3, 2018
I have nothing en simple to do list, is this a bug? im in the part of the motel, but idk if im doing things correctly.
What do i need to do?

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
How do I open a customers chakras during a massage? Do I just keep going on over time and eventually she'll do it? Or just keep progressing in general?

Also follow up question: Is there any more to the webcam stuff than her playing guitar? And if so how do I unlock that?

Last edited:
Reactions: RockmanXDive
3.40 star(s) 69 Votes