reaper-kun

Jan 4, 2018
Can any chakras be opened? Or any fun webcam content?
Yeah. For chakras u need to serve ±20 people (I know it's grind. Author says he consider about fix it). For webcam in last build all h-events will be available after webcam open. Maybe old save block this way or u using too old build.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Where are saves kept? Anyone know?
The game has autosave.

I think the saves may be in the control folder at

Local disk C/ user / <your username>/ app data / local low / feodosiy / The Lewd Knight

Not truly sure about that though. I have never messed with them.

Reactions: eggnog69

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
Yeah 0.55 is out, but it's got hella bugs right now.
1. Start a new game, eat, walk outside to go to work, bamm fight loss scene as soon as you walk out and it puts you back in bed again starving all over again and you have no food now.
2. The first battle, you always lose, but it gets stuck as there is no way to start the animation or finish it.
3. Talk to the landlord in the apartment, no matter if you pay or have sex for rent, as soon as you walk out, everything is highlighted including the spotlight with about 20 buffs notifications and you can't do anything, you're just stuck.
4. All stats are locked into their current states, so you cannot progress your fame.
5. Work for boss and have sex for extra money, you can't see the cum button to finish it except on one scene because it's zoomed in way too much.
6. Watch TV in the apartment, black screen , continuing bug from previous versions.
7. After each night of raids, you will always wake up tired unless you do not do raids and just go to sleep.
8. Each night of raids, you can never finish because of the new lust system. After a few fights, you will automatically get stunned and raped, and back to bed (even though it is said you can continue the raid afterwards you can't)
9. The hospital heal is not accessible during raids.

I know it says most of these were fixed, but I just downloaded the one posted this morning, and after windows security having a massive fit, I tested all of these again with a current save and a new game.

Just wait until after the holidays for 0.56.

punhetas

Nov 2, 2016
1. Start a new game, eat, walk outside to go to work, bamm fight loss scene as soon as you walk out and it puts you back in bed again starving all over again and you have no food now.
2. The first battle, you always lose, but it gets stuck as there is no way to start the animation or finish it.
3. Talk to the landlord in the apartment, no matter if you pay or have sex for rent, as soon as you walk out, everything is highlighted including the spotlight with about 20 buffs notifications and you can't do anything, you're just stuck.
4. All stats are locked into their current states, so you cannot progress your fame.
5. Work for boss and have sex for extra money, you can't see the cum button to finish it except on one scene because it's zoomed in way too much.
6. Watch TV in the apartment, black screen , continuing bug from previous versions.
7. After each night of raids, you will always wake up tired unless you do not do raids and just go to sleep.
8. Each night of raids, you can never finish because of the new lust system. After a few fights, you will automatically get stunned and raped, and back to bed (even though it is said you can continue the raid afterwards you can't)

I know it says most of these were fixed, but I just downloaded the one posted this morning, and after windows security having a massive fit, I tested all of these again with a current save and a new game.

Can you post the changelog?

Dec 9, 2017
Can you post the changelog?
patreon post:

Changelog:

1. One-button sex for all chibi scenes.

2. All after-fight scenes has been updated for better version.

3. Office boss sprite has been changed. Chibi scenes too.

4. Slutpower quest branch - on 4th fame level go to professor. He will tell you about the new drug.

- Ability to fap in most locations ( button N ).

- First sex with Clark. (After first fap in archive - talk with him after work day).

5. On 5th fame lvl go to professor and buy power panties.

6. Now you can heal in the hospital while in the raid.

Lộc ĐInh

Jul 23, 2018

can u share the update file ?pls

3.40 star(s) 69 Votes