spongy

Jan 22, 2018
I wish there were words for me to describe my Disappointment in this "Game".

I cant even make it past Step 1 here. She keeps saying i need Snack when her inventory is full of it. No option to go and get it either. Checked and saw that ths exact same issue was raised on Jan 2021. Its been Close to a year. This bug if it is on should not be here a Year on.
Here's a quick fix. It'll say "I need a snack" first time you try to go out and then fix the bug. Don't forget to eat it though cuz it may cause some bugs.
Both files are patched, either get the one with cheats or the other. Sayonara

Quiet132

Jul 21, 2017
I think, this game would be better, if it has Karryn's Prison battle system. Card system is not really good in there.

Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
I just can't seem to start new content, there is no option to fap in the archive and no option to pay with sex when renting the room.

plague42

Jun 14, 2017
could someone share the last save? I cleared my PC, and remove saves...
In order to be able to fap, you need to buy the new drug at the professor, then get your lewd meter up to 100 in the raid (you'll lose the fight), then talk again to the professor who'll suggest to "eat if you're hungry". You'll get in the archives and fap, then the N options become available in some areas.

Been able to buy the power panties, but not to use em.

jams666

Dec 10, 2021
game could be great if they just worked out all the bugs, had to replay a few times just from game breaking stuff and things just not working anymore

Reactions: RockmanXDive

BrandiLove91

Feb 19, 2019
4. Slutpower quest branch - on 4th fame level go to professor. He will tell you about the new drug.
I talk with profesor , what is next i need do ? he give drog

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Cheats don't seem to work.

1. tried the patch with cheats, and just the cheats, but neither seem to work for me.

2 I mainly just want the money, I hate grubbing for coin in games.

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
Love the art style of this game, the premise and the gameplay in general.

Feedback
  1. Massage job should explain when we can "open chakra". It should not show the option if we can't use it.
  2. The fighting crime at night should show a status bar on how fast we gain experience to level up.
  3. Cannot see popularity level on cellphone (only points which reset after level up).
  4. What's the point of renting the apartment if we have the house? It costs extra
  5. The motel area and girl NPC should have some gameplay. I could only walk around.
  6. The turns during fights should be faster.
  7. If you win a fight there should be a sex option.
  8. Add an easy mode or decrease the grind
  9. Add a restaurant to eat food to restore health and hunger.
  10. Add option to save during night raid
  11. Before massage the client should say what kind of clothes to wear.
  12. Add romance options with e.g ; Detective Sherman, Granny Vu, Jane, Clark
  13. I heard some copyrighted music such as before hero-raid, you should change it.
  14. When sound is muted I still hear sound sometimes or it turns back on such as the alarm clock.
  15. Massage handjob shows character 2 times after clicking on the icon.
  16. Add many save options, not 1 save button.
  17. Don't show talk option if it shows the same dialogue text again.
  18. Add dialogue text speed options, and automatic, skip.
  19. Can't use bath in apartment.

Last edited:

Paarl

Dec 25, 2019
is there any way to win the first tutorial match? I don't want to lose if I can help it

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Does anyone know what the point is of the bathroom in the pub or the "sit on the sofa" option in the boss' office? Or have I just not progressed far enough to unlock content in those two areas?

Also, what's the point of burning fat by running if the fat percentage doesn't play a role in the game, why can't you buy a gym membership (kind of irritating to pay 10 dollars every time just to walk into the gym), shouldn't it be possible to skip the whole "stare at your screen while the main character is running on a treadmill until her stamina is 0" thing, and could it become an option to speed up cutscenes and sex scenes? I like the content of the game, but some aspects of its delivery and mechanics are somewhat jarring

Reactions: Madeofclay
3.40 star(s) 69 Votes