topyaleans

Dec 25, 2019
Has anyone figured out what we're supposed to do in v0.55? How do we reach fame level 6?

I've gone to the professor twice. Done the fap in the closet at work. Done some night raids. Just not sure why fame level isn't going up, or why no special night events.

Anyone else having more success with the new update?

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
Do you by any chance happen to also have a full save please? People in this community are very selfish and are just ignoring those who are asking for full saves... if you have one please share, thanks
no sorry, i only make cheats i barely play the games i modify :(

Reactions: RaviCK98

VeloxE

Apr 7, 2019
no sorry, i only make cheats i barely play the games i modify :(
Well did you try your cheats? They are not working on this version.
Edit:
After sleeping/fucking with gf they started working not sure why.

Last edited:

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
Well did you try your cheats? They are not working on this version.
Edit:
After sleeping/fucking with gf they started working not sure why.
when i have some free time i'll add some hotkeys to solve that issue. it never happened to me while debugging the game.

Reactions: taglag

killerjeb

Not Real Killer
Donor
Aug 9, 2018
any one got the same bug like me that the character keeps moving up left. even sitting on couch, the character still moves left.

even delete the game and all save file, doesn't solve the problem

fallen76

Jun 2, 2017
Does gallery work in 0.55 ? Chibi scenes not working and seems to be not updated with all enemies. CG and Bar scenes working though. Anyone have the same problem ? Or is there a way to reset gallery ?

Reactions: wolailan

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
when i have some free time i'll add some hotkeys to solve that issue. it never happened to me while debugging the game.
Yes in earlier versions I never did see the icon and had to use the function key's only, so adding the function key option as you did in earlier versions I bet would help.

EDIT >>> I am wondering are the icon's are images for your cheat actually in the .dll file? ( I was just curious)
The .dll file being the only file in the zipped up cheat.

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
Yes in earlier versions I never did see the icon and had to use the function key's only, so adding the function key option as you did in earlier versions I bet would help.

EDIT >>> I am wondering are the icon's are images for your cheat actually in the .dll file? ( I was just curious)
The .dll file being the only file in the zipped up cheat.
updated, give it a try. now i hooked the cheats to another class so they should appear. if they doesn't i added the hotkeys.
(no the images are in one of the assets, it's a menu made by the dev, i only expose it)

Reactions: taglag

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Hi, love the game but a bit stuck I think. I can't figure out how to increase my debauchery even though I can bj the boss.... my debauchery stays at 0. Any help would be greatly appreciated... not interested in using cheats though.. got to the first? level of fame and got all my states to 8... everything for me works really well but the debauchery.

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Hi, love the game but a bit stuck I think. I can't figure out how to increase my debauchery even though I can bj the boss.... my debauchery stays at 0. Any help would be greatly appreciated... not interested in using cheats though.. got to the first? level of fame and got all my states to 8... everything for me works really well but the debauchery.
there's nothing you can do to increase debauchery I believe; it's always 0 and therefore it's kind of a redundant stat

3.40 star(s) 69 Votes