bankaimoon

Jul 19, 2020
can't reach fame level 6 , even though ive taken the new drug and completed beer man story ... im stuck on 399/400

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
im guessing the cheats break the progression of the game?(even though a lot of stuff breaks already)
I have found that F1 and F2 don't seem to bother to much. ( I actually did my money with cheat engine, but found all the other values hard to hook with Cheat engine,) But after I had advanced quite a way's into the game with only the money, and occasionally the Food, and energy cheat. I did use the fame cheat as I got really bored with the do over, and over again stuff.

The cheat does not seem to completely jack me into the fame of four, and I had to do a couple of the raid runs, and then I got or appeared to get fame 4 and the option to buy the drug from the professor, and use the archives closet.

But those are the only ones I have used from the cheat option from Noxtek.

Reactions: jams666

sik7953

Jan 2, 2022
This is a game with good gameplay, and the authors are constantly trying to make the game better, hoping that it can have a complete ending

Reactions: GateC.

XxEdenxX

Jun 11, 2018
My to do list says to go to the gym and have a good workout and spend all energy, ive done this and nothing happens or changes, ive showered after and nothing, ive done it twice in one day and nothing.

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
My to do list says to go to the gym and have a good workout and spend all energy, ive done this and nothing happens or changes, ive showered after and nothing, ive done it twice in one day and nothing.
I went to the treadmill and waited until her energy was depleted. She'll automatically leave the treadmill and say something like "that was a good workout" or something. Then, in the showers, she met her gf, but the message to go showering didn't disappear until reaching fame level 6

JackHammer

May 30, 2017
I can't leave the house, she needs a snack, how to proceed?
Super-secret hint:
When she needs food, click on the refrigerator.
When she needs sleep, click on the bed.

I'll let you try to puzzle through what to click on when she needs to take a shower.

Reactions: Ferstrike
3.40 star(s) 69 Votes