JackHammer

May 30, 2017
how to increase the debauchery?
You can't. That stat isn't active yet. Dev has said it may or may not be used in future versions. If blowing and screwing countless customers at the hotel, bar, and massage parlor, plus the landlord, boss, and coworker, plus an endless number of street thugs didn't raise it, I'd kind of wonder how it ever could be raised...

Fattishman

Jan 27, 2019
Started with the last version.
Cannot complete any night raid because the only option I have is to finish night raid, but then it says if I leave I lose half of the income and then it starts the scene where Anabel returns home beaten (despite I won any fight until now, even the first one). And also the quest to stop 8 criminal actions doesn't progress. What am I missing ? :unsure:

Epistofey

Mar 11, 2021
Started with the last version.
Cannot complete any night raid because the only option I have is to finish night raid, but then it says if I leave I lose half of the income and then it starts the scene where Anabel returns home beaten (despite I won any fight until now, even the first one). And also the quest to stop 8 criminal actions doesn't progress. What am I missing ? :unsure:
You just need to keep raiding until 4 am . And how did you manage to win the first fight?

Last edited:

Fattishman

Jan 27, 2019
You just need to keep raiding until 4 am . And how did you manage to win the first fight?
No idea how I won...just kept to attack and defense each turn.
How can you continue the night raids ? I have have only one per day, every time I finish to work
Moreover, I have the simbol "!" on the roof top of a building (where you meet the detective) and on the massage parleur, but cannot acces them because when I point them they seems inactive

3.40 star(s) 69 Votes