JohnVans

Apr 30, 2019
How I'm, I suppose to get Debauchery point or etc?? And how the hell I'm I think to use the Power Panties like it keep saying off.??? I have been playing and unlocking all stripper scenes and somehow all the webcam sense, but that is it.

GordonBM

May 14, 2017
New cheats for 0.55.4

These cheats are just to make you life easier, but not to waltz thru the game.
So you still have to 'play' the game.

I removed 100% dodge incase you want to lose for the scene.
Changes in massage (old -> new):
-7 times for fap -> 2 times
-8 for footjob -> 4 times
-9 times for body, boobs, ass and sitting massage -> 6 times
-11 times for everything unlocked -> 8 times

New suits after each 5 massages.

Features:
-One hit kill
-Never go hungry again
-Never go tired again (in fights too)

Place in C:\...\The Lewd Knight_Data\Managed and overwrite

Last edited:
Reactions: RyRa² and 250494

JohnVans

Apr 30, 2019
Can someone tell me to raise Debauchery and use the Power Panties Thingy!?!?!

Last edited:

JackHammer

May 30, 2017
Can someone tell me to raise Debauchery and use the Power Panties Thingy!?!?!
Debauchery isn't an active stat yet, maybe used in future versions.
Power panties don't get used. Like armor, you buy them and they're always on. The thing I don't get is why you'd want them? They raise arousal, and I'm constantly trying to lower it.

Jan 9, 2018
Power panties don't get used. Like armor, you buy them and they're always on. The thing I don't get is why you'd want them? They raise arousal, and I'm constantly trying to lower it.
sexual attacks involving arousal might be a feature hes plannin on adding? i hv no clue either lol

Reactions: Dr.Jan Itor

Epistofey

Mar 11, 2021
High arousal increases attack power.

JackHammer

May 30, 2017
High arousal increases attack power.
I get that, but there are times that even after fapping in the office, I still can't make it through a battle without maxing out the arousal meter. Even if I can, I'm visiting the doctor between every fight instead of maybe twice a night. It's just not worth it at all, in my opinion.

Reactions: bprokof89

Temelko1235

Jan 10, 2022
I get that, but there are times that even after fapping in the office, I still can't make it through a battle without maxing out the arousal meter. Even if I can, I'm visiting the doctor between every fight instead of maybe twice a night. It's just not worth it at all, in my opinion.
How to fap in the office?
I just go in there and nothing happens

JackHammer

May 30, 2017
How to fap in the office?
I just go in there and nothing happens
You have to have lost a fight because your arousal got so high that you let yourself be raped. Then talk to the professor and he'll say something like if you're hungry, then eat something. You'll automatically go to the office. Go in the back room and press N. If you're on Android, there should be a second action button to hit. If not, save your game right there, reload it, and it should be there.

Epistofey

Mar 11, 2021
After the last patch, arousal never rises to the maximum, and turn are not skipped while "after sex" is active.

guleed yusuf

Mar 24, 2018
Thanks.

On another note, I found out that if you increase massage_points with a save editor, you can skip past a lot of the grind there. I had 5 and edited it to 20 and got the bikini event. I don't know exactly how much you need, but I have over 70 and can do all the scenes now.
what save editor did you use ?

3.40 star(s) 69 Votes