Charlie78

Jan 18, 2018
Hi!

Can anyone send a save-file where Mr. Bastard have Sex (not only BJ) with Analbel, please!?

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
This event was done before the last update and you don't need lvl 6 fame for it.
You have to talk to the detective when you see the spotlight in the sky.
Go to the bar and talk to the bartender.
Win 6 or 8 battles with bikers (can't remember which it was)
Go back to talk to the detective, who won't be there, it will be the biker boss.
Lose to biker boss.
Start new life.
Go to grocery store and beat up thug.
Start training with monk until he tells you your ready and shows you the spotlight in the sky.
Go to raid and talk to detective
Defeat biker boss

If you missed any of those steps, especially by manipulating your fame lvl through save editor, then the chain could be broken meaning you might not ever get that event.

tracthainam

May 7, 2021
This event was done before the last update and you don't need lvl 6 fame for it.
You have to talk to the detective when you see the spotlight in the sky.
Go to the bar and talk to the bartender.
Win 6 or 8 battles with bikers (can't remember which it was)
Go back to talk to the detective, who won't be there, it will be the biker boss.
Lose to biker boss.
Start new life.
Go to grocery store and beat up thug.
Start training with monk until he tells you your ready and shows you the spotlight in the sky.
Go to raid and talk to detective
Defeat biker boss

If you missed any of those steps, especially by manipulating your fame lvl through save editor, then the chain could be broken meaning you might not ever get that event.
Dude i have defeat the biker boss and still don't know what to do this in update. I have fap in the office and don't know what to do next

loos2

May 4, 2020
I am probably missing something but i tried the latest update and for some reason after moving a bit and then stopping the character will then for some reason keep moving to the right side on its own.
Its like she will keep sliding like that till she hits a wall or similar

Reactions: TheUberstuff

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
Don't Know if its been brought up, but a Crash occurs when using the cheat with the winx64 ver. I install the cheat and when I go to leave the house (This is Starting a New Game NOT New Game+) it crashes. Also, Artifact bugs.

Last edited:
Reactions: GateC.

GateC.

Nov 21, 2018
I noticed that there are sex scenes with the boss in his office in the gallery , all i can do his the blowjob scene when she goes to his office , any idea how to get the sex scenes ????

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Dude i have defeat the biker boss and still don't know what to do this in update. I have fap in the office and don't know what to do next
Something I did not realize or was just being dumb on was that in that place where you buy food and stuff from the lady.

if you walk to the left there is a back room area. I remember her telling me to get some milk or something from there, and while I was back there dressed I think in civilian clothing. some one came in to rob the store.

I beat the bad guy, and then I got the info to train at the temple.. Not sure all the details that got me there, but beating a number of the bikers had some to do with it too.

Probably not much help, but trying to offer what little I remember.

tracthainam

May 7, 2021
Something I did not realize or was just being dumb on was that in that place where you buy food and stuff from the lady.

if you walk to the left there is a back room area. I remember her telling me to get some milk or something from there, and while I was back there dressed I think in civilian clothing. some one came in to rob the store.

I beat the bad guy, and then I got the info to train at the temple.. Not sure all the details that got me there, but beating a number of the bikers had some to do with it too.

Probably not much help, but trying to offer what little I remember.
Thank you bro. I'm stuck and don't know what to do, but thanks anyway. Dose anyone have play through the hole update yet :(((( please help

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I noticed that there are sex scenes with the boss in his office in the gallery , all i can do his the blowjob scene when she goes to his office , any idea how to get the sex scenes ????
That was all I had at first I think she got more lewd or something as I know latter on she started to get bent over the desk, and latter on on the desk, as well a BJ, and you had letters that allowed you when clicked on to swap to the different locations.

GateC.

Nov 21, 2018
That was all I had at first I think she got more lewd or something as I know latter on she started to get bent over the desk, and latter on on the desk, as well a BJ, and you had letters that allowed you when clicked on to swap to the different locations.
taglag
Thanks for your answer :)

JackHammer

May 30, 2017
You have to show up late for work, like around 9 am. He'll meet you in the hall and say you need to be punished. That'll get you the standing scene. Then keep going back and he'll say he wants to promote you, but only if you lay on the desk and spread em. You won't get promoted, but it'll open the scene

3.40 star(s) 69 Votes