steve18503

May 23, 2018
hi all, may I know if anyone experience the same issue that when enter FAP or SEX scene, there is no option for pressing "ZXC" and the game will stuck at there, and can only force to quit game without any saving?

GateC.

Nov 21, 2018
You have to show up late for work, like around 9 am. He'll meet you in the hall and say you need to be punished. That'll get you the standing scene. Then keep going back and he'll say he wants to promote you, but only if you lay on the desk and spread em. You won't get promoted, but it'll open the scene
JackHammer

i made her come late at work 3 days in a row, and still nothing, guess i must be missing something :(

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
You have to show up late for work, like around 9 am. He'll meet you in the hall and say you need to be punished. That'll get you the standing scene. Then keep going back and he'll say he wants to promote you, but only if you lay on the desk and spread em. You won't get promoted, but it'll open the scene
I never had that scene. I tried to trigger it for 3 weeks in game showing up between 9 and 11. However the other sex poses leaning against the desk and laying on top of it are not triggered this way since I never had punishment scene.
The extra scenes happen after the 1st biker boss lose and start your new life.
You start new life.
Go into office (on time or otherwise) and clean office but refuse bj.
After your training with monk and start raiding again, go back into office and accept the extra work this time.
You have the extra scenes.
hi all, may I know if anyone experience the same issue that when enter FAP or SEX scene, there is no option for pressing "ZXC" and the game will stuck at there, and can only force to quit game without any saving?
Had that issue several times. The only other way I found around it is to FAP at a spot where there is something else to select like in front of the couch where when it freezes you can hit the button to sit on the couch and it will leave a ghost fap there plus you. Just walk outside and the ghost is gone.

tracthainam

May 7, 2021
Do you know how to get to fame lvl 6. Please help, thank you

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
guys how can i have the event with the woman at the gym? i can't talk with her after the first time MC was washing herself.

fallen76

Jun 2, 2017
Guys gallery is not working for me. Chibi scenes are not playing and they are outdated (no mob enemies etc.). Does any one have the same problem or a solution idea ? Already tried downloading again.

IcedQuinn

Feb 17, 2020
In the intro sequence Enter and Space don't advance dialogue but then in later dialogue clicking stops working and now you have to hit Enter. This is weirdly inconsistent like two dialogue engines exist in the game for some reason.

Did not really run in to bugs so I guess most of those were ironed out?

Did stat grinding (although you can keep losing stamina while not gaining more stat progress but this still gives XP. Wasn’t really happy that the game didn’t communicate the stat limit organically.) Walking around was kind of neat at first but since there’s no real choice to it (of course you will eat food when the bar is low and there is only one kind of food anyway) but seems like there is a lot of just blanket busywork going on. Kind of typical of early development sandboxes but maybe will get better?

Ended up uninstalling to play something else. Didn’t hate it, just got bored.

Actually I think it's easy to beat him, just takes time. I will lose now cause of the scene you mentioned xD Didn't know there was one. Ty for the info mate!
cant we win the fight with biker in 1st day ?
I figured this was one of those forced-lose situations.

There is no point of the android port of this game since it doesn't let you do anything. At the start it says that I need to press 'E' to talk to mum, but how am I meant to do that on android? And the sprint button and interact buttons don't work.
Bluetooth keyboard, I guess.

lul, "fat" - fatigue stat. She gets tired if she goes to work on foot
I also thought this was a reference to losing weight. Then since it seemed to be pointless thought it was just a joke.

During a conversation, you can press the key "backspace" for access to anothers settings. There you can change, text speed, change the skip text options (but i dont know what is the skip button) and another stuff.
This should probably be in the options screen. Some people don’t like waiting for the words to scroll by.

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
I like the game and how it looks and is played. The only disadvantage of The Lewd Knightt is that there are repeatable events, more precisely, because of such repetitions, it becomes unclear whether there will be further new dialogues and continuation, or whether there will only be a repeat and there will be nothing new. In My little angel , it was clear that the sequel was coming ! Need at least text hints (What to continue in the new update) to know that there is nothing further, you need to wait for the update.

alan4

Jun 14, 2018
Help. my health are always 1 and i dont know how rise it. I can only talk to the doctor at the hospital, but he dosen´t help me...

3.40 star(s) 69 Votes