Shevian

Apr 15, 2021
Recently updated the game to 0.55 but was using a 0.52 save. After start of a new life quest, I got the scene with the boss but the cutscene for the night raid still played and then the game got softlocked. Should I have restarted the game?

Can't do the massage stuff either.

GoatKnight

Sep 7, 2019
Is it possible to get to level 6 fame? I'm sitting pretty at 1 point away from the level up but nothing pushing me over that mark.

pklmjn

Oct 9, 2018
how to unlock the bar?
If my memory works: Get fame up to level 2, go to work, see the cutscene with the Bat-Signal Boobs-Signal and chat with the police detective. Some people mentioned that cheating fame from 0 up to 5 in one fell swoop may break things.

Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
Is there any plans to add sound to the sex scene?
Not that I know of. It will be awesome if the production continues after the next patch, because the dev is in the middle of the current shit show between Russia and Ukraine.

( Y )

Sep 12, 2021
I must say that the last time I played one of the developer's games, I was a bit disappointed (Bunker 69).

But I guess it was because it was the beginning, and now that I see this game, it's been a lot of progress since then :oops:
Great sandbox, great animations, good gameplay.

Absolutely, try it :sneaky:(y)

Reactions: Epistofey

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Okay, so I don't play this game regularly (my last save is from a month or two ago), and I'm not sure how I got into my current fix. I'm trying to do a night raid, but I've got 32 energy to play cards with, and no cards that cost less than 20 energy (and some that cost 40 or more). If I play a block for 20, I can't play any attacks that turn, and it doesn't even block all the damage against some enemies. With the thugs that just do single-digit damage, I can brute force it (attack every turn and absorb the damage), but for the enemies that do more damage to me, it doesn't seem like it's even mathematically possible to beat them.

Am I doing something wrong? Should I start over and make sure I don't get those high cost cards, can I do something to improve my energy, or is this just a normal part of the game's progression?

EDIT: Spoke too soon, lol. I only had 32 energy because I hadn't rested and recovered from the previous raid. It is confusing because the energy bar looks like it's full at 32 during a fight; you can only tell it's at reduce capacity when you look at the stats page on your phone (which I can't seem to access during a fight).

Last edited:

Rigald

Sep 2, 2017
Hello everybody.

I am currently trying to do the Clark thingy, but I got one problem: my horny bar never go above 90%. Therefore, I never have the "rape" fragment. (unless I loose ofc). Actually fame 5 (it's blocked at 99%, I suppose the dev didn't implement it for the moment)

Is that normal?

3.40 star(s) 69 Votes