xort

Jun 1, 2017
I'm going to say that the character is a 11/10 design for me. Perfect.
The game has the problem of no feedback. Outside of the ability training non of the events you do tell you if you are making progress to a new event, or if you have reached the end of that even line. The game has some odd mechanics of resting, eating and arousal that don't behave in an expected logical manner and sometimes seem to change radically.

I hope the creator finds satisfaction in the work they have put into this game as overall it's one of the better games here.

Big Boss | Erect Snake

I’m just a man who’s good at what he does: Fucking
Uploader
Donor
Feb 8, 2020
Is it just me, or is this game slow as fuck to get going? Cutscenes last entirely too long without anything happening. Clicking, tapping, pressing buttons, nothing forwards the cutscenes for almost 10 seconds of me staring at a text box with ... in it. I get having audio playing in the background to help pass the time (like a phone ringing), but fuckin' hell. I couldn't stomach the game any longer than the first day.

TakeMeHigher

Oct 14, 2019
1.Im getting an error i don't know how to solve.

After losing/winning the fight against the biker boss, MC decides to not be a hero anymore. some conversation in the office, then evening rolls around and i can't go anywhere, not to teh house, apartment, or anywhere.
it just says time for new raid,but i don't get any button prompt of the raid

2. Boss punishment scenes, how to unlock those?

Kulotski

May 1, 2018
can't play the game, can't even pass the morning snack thing, Always wanting a snack and there's no food to cook anymore.

JackHammer

May 30, 2017
Guys any idea how to get the Clark event tried masterbating in office many times and didn't trigger
After fap, go raiding, then the next day go to office and work a complete day. Do not go to boss, select work entire day when you go to your desk. When the work day is over, Clark should still be at his desk. Talk to him, then he'll go to the archive. Follow him in there and talk to him again. Select Relax at the prompt, and it's on like Donkey Kong.

JackHammer

May 30, 2017
1.Im getting an error i don't know how to solve.

After losing/winning the fight against the biker boss, MC decides to not be a hero anymore. some conversation in the office, then evening rolls around and i can't go anywhere, not to teh house, apartment, or anywhere.
it just says time for new raid,but i don't get any button prompt of the raid

2. Boss punishment scenes, how to unlock those?
1. Go to the gym and work out until all your energy is gone, then shower in the locker room. This will initiate the girlfriend scenes, and you're on your way.

2. Show up for work at about 9 AM. He'll meet you in the hall and tell you to come to his office for punishment. You can't do that when you've decided not to be a hero, though. You've gotta be trying to collect money for weapons.

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
Debauchery isn't an active stat yet, maybe used in future versions.
Power panties don't get used. Like armor, you buy them and they're always on. The thing I don't get is why you'd want them? They raise arousal, and I'm constantly trying to lower it.
That's a fact Jack.
Power panties raise arousal by 2x it says. I say about 10x since I can barely make it through the first 2 man fight allot of times when I have them. And using them is a 50-50 shot of you losing all xp and fame for the night.

Rofl, I was thinking of a movies when I said that, and then look up and it's JackHammer. Coincidence?

NoLiveToGain

Feb 26, 2021
I still can't trigger the boss punishment scene even i had late to work ( come in 9-11 a.m). I'm fame 8 but still couldn't do it, can anyone help ?

impresso

Nov 26, 2017
I was thinking, what am I missing in that game: the big omission is that during the h-scenes everyone is silent(no moanings or dirty talks) =(

TakeMeHigher

Oct 14, 2019
1. Go to the gym and work out until all your energy is gone, then shower in the locker room. This will initiate the girlfriend scenes, and you're on your way.

2. Show up for work at about 9 AM. He'll meet you in the hall and tell you to come to his office for punishment. You can't do that when you've decided not to be a hero, though. You've gotta be trying to collect money for weapons.
Fix to 1. worked like a charm. I'm on my way to fame level 5 and John has just quit the office.

2. Tried showing up at 9:10, 20, 30, 40, 50. 10 am, Nothing works

3.40 star(s) 69 Votes