taglag

Aug 6, 2019
updated, give it a try. now i hooked the cheats to another class so they should appear. if they doesn't i added the hotkeys.
(no the images are in one of the assets, it's a menu made by the dev, i only expose it)
Thank you so much. I just tried it I only use F1 and F2 mostly, but they work fine now.

I hope you know I was not complaining at you ( I know you do this for free and just to be nice, and help others. ), I was just hoping maybe you would find time to fix it.

Thank you so much ;), this game is such a slow burn that it truly helps to be able to cheat some of the values. Especially during replay, and also because the game is not truly finished.

I have pushed through it with out cheats, but it is not that enjoyable to me as so much of it is really repetitive do over and over again stuff.

Dec 11, 2019
This game is good really love the art and everything but I really wish there was a tutorial or something as most of the things aren't really explained to you well...
Edit: I was never told space bar progresses sex scenes or why my attacks were so ass in combat. Or the energy system etc etc.

KapitanDupa

Aug 5, 2016
after getting to this "drug" any progress is next to impossible, you can only do one fight a day most and fight with 3 opponents is next to impossible because you will orgasm before it ends, balance is completely fucked, this sucks

Reactions: Epistofey

Zephiroth

May 30, 2017
after getting to this "drug" any progress is next to impossible, you can only do one fight a day most and fight with 3 opponents is next to impossible because you will orgasm before it ends, balance is completely fucked, this sucks
You can visit the hospital during night raids. It offers the option to relieve arousal.. But it seems broken. The option does nothing.. Same picture as for the healing service but after clicking NEXT the arousal is still there.

Reactions: Epistofey

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
In order to be able to fap, you need to buy the new drug at the professor, then get your lewd meter up to 100 in the raid (you'll lose the fight), then talk again to the professor who'll suggest to "eat if you're hungry". You'll get in the archives and fap, then the N options become available in some areas.

Been able to buy the power panties, but not to use em.
I am still not understanding this :(

I may be overlooking this lewd meter, but I just do not see it.

Is it something I get at some pint maybe I have not reached. I have beaten the motor cycle gang leader.

I am still unsure what to look for in the fame location as and indicator to my fame level. Maybe someone could explain the image I posted for me better. What I should have and do to acquire this frap anywhere thing

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017

Is it something I get at some pint maybe I have not reached. I have beaten the motor cycle gang leader.

I am still unsure what to look for in the fame location as and indicator to my fame level. Maybe someone could explain the image I posted for me better. What I should have and do to acquire this frap anywhere thing
Have you purchased the radio from the professor? The new drug becomes available to buy right after it, if I'm correct

Reactions: taglag

NavantiaF110

Apr 17, 2019
Good, does anyone know how to extract these images from Unity?
I use AssetStudioGUI but I can't find them, any ideas or I need another program

boneringo

Jun 7, 2017
Good, does anyone know how to extract these images from Unity?
I use AssetStudioGUI but I can't find them, any ideas or I need another program
They are constructed at runtime as an animation puppet from different pieces of art (arms, legs, head, etc.). You wont find them as a single image but you can put all together in photoshop if you want.

Reactions: NavantiaF110

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Who ever is still waiting for a working v0.55 Cheat, you can just use first while you wait. It works and you don't need to have a hard time searching for the variables as everything has names, like Cooked Food(ingame) = GoodFood(saveeditonline).

NavantiaF110

Apr 17, 2019
They are constructed at runtime as an animation puppet from different pieces of art (arms, legs, head, etc.). You wont find them as a single image but you can put all together in photoshop if you want.
uqpoal2.jpg
I only find the sex scenes, character I can extract. But the combat and movement animations I can't find if you could explain to me how to extract it I would be grateful

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Have you purchased the radio from the professor? The new drug becomes available to buy right after it, if I'm correct
yes I had that I was just a little bit to impatient. When I got that image everything started to fall in place and I got the potion from the professor. Dang it makes the game really hard though..LOL

Thank you though I was truly puzzled.

The game is just way to much of a grind fest (do it over, and over, and over, and over, :) ), making you get really impatient, and frustrated a lot.

jams666

Dec 10, 2021
im guessing the cheats break the progression of the game?(even though a lot of stuff breaks already)

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
there's nothing you can do to increase debauchery I believe; it's always 0 and therefore it's kind of a redundant stat
I appreciate the info, thank you for that. I guess I thought was used to figure out how far she will go but that must be something else?

JackHammer

May 30, 2017
Actually, he usually fixes all the bugs. It's just that unlike a lot of devs who release the first build to a small beta testing group, he releases it to everyone. Then he responds to all of the comments about bugs and fixes them. If you wait a week or so after each release, it is pretty solid. There might be a couple of small issues still, because it's not the final build, but it's good enough to play and enjoy. I think it's a refreshing way to do it, honestly.

Jan 9, 2018

take drug then go raid and u get 10 lewd per turn i think

3.40 star(s) 69 Votes