potatopower

Nov 15, 2017
what new clown scenes excatly?
the gangbang? it has been released in v0.56 2 months ago
if you mean newer scenes we don`t know excatly
Oh they added a clown gangbang? How do we trigger it, last time I played there was an interview scene where the clown boss has an interview and sluterella says she has to find a way to get close to them, but I didn't see a new message for quest continuation

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Awesome, I just did a raid night wasted a bunch of time only for the game to lock up as my points were being tallied. Am at flashes in the news and its just sitting there frozen. Can't do a thing. Going to stop playing until its better.... because why would I waste more time for the game to freeze on me.

campfap

Jul 31, 2017
What is going on with this games controlles ???? Couldn't make them worse if i tried. Interact with E but you can't select the place to go afterwards, i have to use the mouse. E also doesn't allow me to go to the next text box during dialogue neither does spacebar (only possible pressing M1 it seems). Sometimes the game says "E [Exit]" but when pressing it the button does nothing? Playing only with mouse doesn't seem to work either as you have to mash some buttons during lewd scenes ?

After fighting (and loosing) to the first biker the game doesn't responds to anything? The game didn't crash I'm just stuck. Z X C doesn't work, Mouse doesn't work. What am i supposed to do there ? Is it bugged ?

stuffity

Jan 3, 2019
Is there some sort of walkthrough. I'm incredibly confused on what I'm doing half the time. Also how do I progress events with Laura

3.40 star(s) 69 Votes