ElenaArshavina

Aug 15, 2017
does anyone know how to fix the auto movement? its like every time after i try using W,A,S,D to move, it would just continue to "float/drift" continuously.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
is there any chance of a gallery save or max stats save?
way too buggy for me to grind through it.

Meatbug

Mar 26, 2020
- You're supposed to loose some fights (first boss)
Jesus fucking christ...

I leveled up and that dude is either barely making damage and/or i'm dodging.
If we're supposed to lose against him, making him this weak, while i can level up already so high that he's barely a threat is just stupid design.

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
So what's new in 0.6? No notes in the changelog in the OP, can't find anything on his website or Patreon. I hate when devs do this :cautious:

• Angry
Reactions: Lucifer84
Jul 11, 2017
Does anyone know if there is a new cheat for this version? the other is giving conflict, I can't use it because the game stops and closes.

1nsomn1a

Mar 20, 2018
Expect an update today?
It does not let me run when I put the file in ,,The Lewd Knight_Data\Managed". What do I do?
You can remove (or rename) the original file from "managed" folder, than install cheatmode, run the game, use cheats (just stay in house, cuz game will break if you go outside), save game, quit, delete cheatmode and restore original file.

May 20, 2019
Here are a bunch of bugs that I am just gonna write, even tho the devs probably won't read them:

1) If you use WASD key to control, Anabel moonwalk towards screen right like MJ when there is no imput.

2) It is impossible to kill the biker leader, his health will go to negative, but he won't die. Combine with his bullshit healing power that can instantly heal to full health, we got a fucking treat here.
He also attack with the flasher move for some reason.

3) There is no footjob scene that is not naked, there is also a faceless doppelganger issue once Anabel finish massaging in a bikini.

4) Get no money from the raids, despite what it shows after every encounter.

5) Get no rest after the raids, even tho it shows Anabel go home and sleep, but on the next day she is still on the same place on map with no energy refill.

6) Sometime the finish raid screen will bug out and you will get stuck while leveling up, especially when the number is like over 80 or something.

7) If you wake up next night (complete with the wake up CG) then press on the bed again, you will only get the option to sleep or wack one off, there is no cancel button.

8) If you choose to wack one off on bed in the above scenario, there will be a meter. But if you cancel, you will get stuck.

Feel free to copy this to their Patreon or something, I don't care.

I like this game, but I won't lose sleep if most of the above is not fixed.
Since it sometimes come off a bit too grindy, and a lot of stuff make no sense in a narrative prospective.

Last edited:
Reactions: JennaJJ

popabear

Jul 11, 2019
Man I just wish the dev would play though his own game to 100 % completion just one time so he finally understands what an unfeasable time investment this game really is. It could have been fucking glorious, but instead it's just an unplayable grindfest. This is just so, so sad.

Reactions: goldenb and hrmf

longbong007

Jul 8, 2017
Cheats for 0.55 x64
Unzip copy and paste in "The Lewd Knight_Data\Managed"
(if the menu doesn't show up, use the hotkeys)

F5 str agi and sta to 12
F6 all skills
F7 all items
F1 max fatigue+hunger+hp
F2 9999 money
F3 Max Famous

View attachment 1570396 View attachment 1570395
I think it's broken with the 0.6. And, how can't I beat the biker leader on the rooftop? His HP went minus and he used old pervert attack? Wtheck?

Last edited:
May 20, 2019
So I tried to beat the immortal biker leader like two dozen times, like I just continue to stun and beat him to death, to no avail.
He just start drinking his mystery elixir and get back to full health...which, to be honest, he already look kinda like he has superpower or something.

Anyway, I decide to try to let him beat me...and it is just as hard as beating him.
Since I got the+8 armor buff, and flasher attack only do like 6~15 damage or so, most of his attack does nothing.

This goes on for a while, to a point I kinda figure out his attack become stronger when low health, but too low he will start chugging his health juice.
So I manage to kept him in like 20~25 health for maximum attack value, while keep him from drinking.
It still takes a fucking while, but in the end I successfully let the biker leader flash me to death.

And what I get is a bit...weird, or fucking horrifying depends on your view.
(Also for some damn reason they are very low quality.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The game kinda continue, but it is hinted that losing this fight might end the heroine plotline, and you can basically play as a...um, people who do a lot of sex, how do we call them? Sluts?
Yes, it sounds like a branching story plot, but consider how buggy it is, eh...

I have a post is just list of bugs in this new version I found, anyone who bother to read this mess feel free to add more or something.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 69 Votes