Sep 19, 2017
I am probably missing something but i tried the latest update and for some reason after moving a bit and then stopping the character will then for some reason keep moving to the right side on its own.
Its like she will keep sliding like that till she hits a wall or similar
i got the same thing how do i fix it?

Reactions: balor2018

spinacious

Mar 18, 2021
Game just crashes whenever i try and leave the house...
Also If i do anything the game freezes in that faded screen
Same here. Does it mean that we have to start a new game?

EDIT: nope, even starting a new game it keeps freezing here and there

Last edited:

ejparkinson

Feb 21, 2019
Same here. Does it mean that we have to start a new game?

EDIT: nope, even starting a new game it keeps freezing here and there
Would you happen to be using the cheat? I was having the same problem until I went back to using the Assembly-Csharp.dll file that the game comes with instead of the one in the cheat.

Meondrie

May 20, 2019
Hey guys, could somebody upload the game files for Win x64 to Mega.nz, please? I'd like to try it but over 700 MB is impossible for me to download from any other platform.

RandomRalts

Oct 6, 2019
Two things. One, how do I do the lewd content for the webcam? Two, how do I unlock the sex scenes at the massage parlor. I unlocked the bikini

Sharun

Jun 29, 2017
Two things. One, how do I do the lewd content for the webcam? Two, how do I unlock the sex scenes at the massage parlor. I unlocked the bikini
Webcam has been a while, but if i recall it right you just have to do what is available; same as massage parlor. On the later im sure, it needs an incredible amount of grinding to get those scenes

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
Seems to have a conflict with my X-Box controller. As long as the controller is plugged in, she'll walk on her own. Not going to unplug the controller as I use it too often, so guess I can't play the game until this conflict is fixed.

Sharun

Jun 29, 2017
Anybody have save start up with joker plan quest?
Because I talk with detective, well it doesnt let me press E
Had the same problem, no reaction from him. but after leaving the rooftop, the clownheist was available for me

Yoomu

Jan 7, 2018
Anyone knows the change from 0.56 to 0.6? I can only see that it is a small update on his patreon, I'm curious if there it is worth downloading new version if I already passed 0.56

3.40 star(s) 69 Votes