locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020
having played in version 0.6 found a lot of bugs including critical ones, when the patch comes out, who knows?

bouli0

Sep 2, 2017
having played in version 0.6 found a lot of bugs including critical ones, when the patch comes out, who knows?
The game has always been like that, more or less. Sometimes the dev fixes some bugs, though.

Advices from personal experience:
- Try to follow the quests as much as you can (but sometimes events don't really make sense, so it's trial & error...). As a general priority rule: 1. grind stats > 2. talk to npcs / night light event > 3. Do special events during raid > 4. raise Fame
- Save after each quest event, and before talking to the dojo master (he's often buggy)
- Don't over-farm reputation
- Some one-time events "can" be repeated even though it doesn't make sense > avoid to trigger those events twice if you can (do something else)
- You're supposed to loose some fights (first boss)

locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020
The game has always been like that, more or less. Sometimes the dev fixes some bugs, though.

Advices from personal experience:
- Try to follow the quests as much as you can (but sometimes events don't really make sense, so it's trial & error...). As a general priority rule: 1. grind stats > 2. talk to npcs / night light event > 3. Do special events during raid > 4. raise Fame
- Save after each quest event, and before talking to the dojo master (he's often buggy)
- Don't over-farm reputation
- Some one-time events "can" be repeated even though it doesn't make sense > avoid to trigger those events twice if you can (do something else)
- You're supposed to loose some fights (first boss)
his previous game was simply unbelievable, I hope when the final version of this game comes out the quality will be the same, by the way, thanks for the advice (y)

LichG

Jan 15, 2019
At the beginning of the night raid event I start with the Clown Boss scene with pop-up event with him on the map even if I beat him in the last night. Is it the end of the 0.6ver story or is it the bug?

Hawii

Jun 29, 2018
Hello everyone I just got the latest version of this game but I don't now how to raise the lewd bar

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
wish they would stop for an update or 2 and just fix all the previous bugs that either break the playthrough or ruin it enough that i just stop playing because i dont want to start over or just get annoyed a bit

3.40 star(s) 69 Votes