Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
the motel third scene is random.
what strip club scene are you talking about ?
The scene on the first page where after the dance there is cum on her body.(attached now...should I continue to grind the bar, or?)
Got it 5 times in a row(the third scene)...although havent continued after that so you may be right.

Mistere99

Feb 16, 2018
The scene on the first page where after the dance there is cum on her body.(attached now...should I continue to grind the bar, or?)
Got it 5 times in a row(the third scene)...although havent continued after that so you may be right.
this scene was in the previous version i thought you meant there is a new one

Reactions: Dr.Jan Itor

ironbox

Dec 12, 2017
wow this game is just amazing, someone know other game like this one ? i played my little angel before and he was very vers good too.

Swisher223

Oct 20, 2019
This game really needs a proper CG update... So outside of the "gallery" what other areas have CGs? I know there's the Motel and the Parlor

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Yeah. For chakras u need to serve ±20 people (I know it's grind. Author says he consider about fix it). For webcam in last build all h-events will be available after webcam open. Maybe old save block this way or u using too old build.
I know this is an old comment (it's from December), but it seems to be the most recent information about webcam events. Is there any way to tell whether I just need to do the webcam more to get more juicy content, or if I started playing with a build that was too old to ever get the good stuff? I'm using 55.4 now, but I have no idea what I was using when I started this playthrough. I'd really prefer not to restart if possible (this game is repetitive enough without that), but I don't want to just lose all the good webcam stuff.

Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
I know this is an old comment (it's from December), but it seems to be the most recent information about webcam events. Is there any way to tell whether I just need to do the webcam more to get more juicy content, or if I started playing with a build that was too old to ever get the good stuff? I'm using 55.4 now, but I have no idea what I was using when I started this playthrough. I'd really prefer not to restart if possible (this game is repetitive enough without that), but I don't want to just lose all the good webcam stuff.
Grab my saves(back up your own first ofc)(page 92) and try them out, everything except the scene in the bar when she gets cummed on during the dance is unlocked(ill be damned if I am going to farm that shit)....

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Grab my saves(back up your own first ofc)(page 92) and try them out, everything except the scene in the bar when she gets cummed on during the dance is unlocked(ill be damned if I am going to farm that shit)....
Thanks, I checked it out. Definitely a lot of good stuff I haven't unlocked yet. But still, I prefer to unlock things myself (part of the fun of sex games for me is the tease and slow build-up of anticipation). Have you ever considered writing a walkthrough, or at least some basic hints? That way, I could find out whether I'm on the right track to unlock the webcam stuff, or if it's just glitched because maybe I started with an earlier version and the only way to ever get it is to restart.

Love your username, by the way.

Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
Sorry if that's a dumb question but, why hasn't the 5.6 been updated in the OP?
This is an khm...unofficial link to the new version. Usually Feo releases the latest version for everyone only after his patrons had ample opportunity to play it.;)

Reactions: bouli0

Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
Cheat don't work to me, it crash everytime. Help me pls
When you see cheats for the newest version, download and apply them. With current ones you can activate them only when you are in a certain room(for cash and max stats). After that save and revert to original csharp file.

BreedingTool

Nov 14, 2017
So how i increase Debauchery? Been playing this game for little over an hour now and it's been fun but all the sex options are constantly "i- i cant do that..." then i noticed the "Debauchery" bar but nothing i see or do increases it. Help? lol

p.s: tried the whole cheat thing too, turns out it just breaks the game by causing it to crash each time i try to leave the house. Suggest not to use it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Dr.Jan Itor
3.40 star(s) 69 Votes