Mistere99

Feb 16, 2018
i have a problem probably with my save
i can`t finish my night raid the screen freezes at the pic of the city when the sun is about to rise
and there is nothing in my to do list
is there anything i can do ?
plus there is nothing new in gallery i guess i have to actually play the scene to unlock it

sniedd88

Feb 9, 2018
ivan is a legend indeed but any idea how we can make the cheats works on this ver? it crashed the game right after exiting the house (am talking about the infinite dmg cheat)

punhetas

Nov 2, 2016
Anyone able to get outside saves to work?
I can't get my game to recognize other saves besides my own

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Last I heard, there was no way to get Debauchery up so that the character would be willing to give special massages. Is that still true?

Kenarius90

May 18, 2020
I won the fight with the clown, I did not continue to play, I think there will be no continuation, it's a shame, 3 months of work, 5 minutes of new content... although they may have added something else, I haven't found it yet

sunduk51

Feb 18, 2021
I won the fight with the clown, I did not continue to play, I think there will be no continuation, it's a shame, 3 months of work, 5 minutes of new content... although they may have added something else, I haven't found it yet
how did you reach the clown?

Kenarius90

May 18, 2020
how did you reach the clown?
I just went through raids, I had old saves... completely passed, in the morning there were 2 videos from TV, after there was an exclamation mark in the hotel, went there, then work, in the evening a meeting with a detective under a spotlight, and in each raid clicked on a question mark, there you have to do so, hide, then follow, after there was a clown girl, you need to steal her costume, and that's it, the boss will be next

Reactions: FugginDamaged
3.40 star(s) 69 Votes