punhetas

Nov 2, 2016
hit the guy with the frying pan first, then the girl (I don't remember who's there, and only at the end of the boss
Could you share a save before the start of the clowns?
I messed up my saves with higher fame and ruined the quest.

IGP

Jul 2, 2017
a doubt what to do to beat the clown again. It has to evolve until how much to win again.

GorillaMask

Nov 24, 2018
ivan is a legend indeed but any idea how we can make the cheats works on this ver? it crashed the game right after exiting the house (am talking about the infinite dmg cheat)
I got around this by keeping the original assembly file elsewhere got on activates the cheats I wanted, saved the game then left and placed the old file back

Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
C:\Users\ <PC NAME> \AppData\LocalLow\Feodosiy\The Lewd Knight
Here are the saves(on the last one the scene above is also unlocked(the grind is...something else in this versions(hopefully Feo and the team will cut them to half or 3/4 of current grind). The clown boss start should be one of the apartment saves in the middle or way down(there are two television scenes,one in the motel and two inspector scenes before you can even start the first big cutscene so...be patient people).

Delabate

Feb 5, 2018
Hey guys, I stole the clown suit but can't equip it or do an event with it. What to do next? I spoke with the detectice twice already and I'm blocked

Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
anything after clown boss event?
Grind for motel third scene(not sure for strip bar(where they cum on her a stick money on her) scene is available in this one). If some kind soul could give us the info about strip bar it would be awesome(also in the next update among other things the bathroom strip bar scenes will be implemented).

Mistere99

Feb 16, 2018
Grind for motel third scene(not sure for strip bar(where they cum on her a stick money on her) scene is available in this one). If some kind soul could give us the info about strip bar it would be awesome(also in the next update among other things the bathroom strip bar scenes will be implemented).
the motel third scene is random.
what strip club scene are you talking about ?

3.40 star(s) 69 Votes