ironbox

Dec 12, 2017
So how i increase Debauchery? Been playing this game for little over an hour now and it's been fun but all the sex options are constantly "i- i cant do that..." then i noticed the "Debauchery" bar but nothing i see or do increases it. Help? lol

p.s: tried the whole cheat thing too, turns out it just breaks the game by causing it to crash each time i try to leave the house. Suggest not to use it.
hey, just a big grind on this game, you have to repeat same action like 25 times to unlock the next scene (i hope dev fix this later), i just wana say its worth it (arts are really awesome).

Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
by using you can edit your game saves online
Thank you for this. Wouldnt have even tried to edit Unity saves via this site. It will certainly make grinding at least a tad tedious, or will even edit saves to skip it altogether.

Pauliwinx23

Mar 26, 2021
I have this bug where you are always at 0 energy and I cannot learn skill or do gym training because of this energy issue. What am I supposed to do. I even make her sleep every night and don't participate in raid nights but my energy is always 0.

Lotts1

Dec 26, 2019
have anyone had this bug that the character move it self with standing animation to the right bottom after you walking. How to fix this?

Jan 15, 2021
You guys sure the version ivangovno uploaded is not a virus? He has one single post on his account, he probably just made the account to post this here.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
You guys sure the version ivangovno uploaded is not a virus? He has one single post on his account, he probably just made the account to post this here.
I played that version some, and my computer seems to be fine so far. Seems like "Dr Jan Itor" did as well.

3.40 star(s) 69 Votes