4.70 star(s) 55 Votes

DMFnsfw

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
We're still undecided on the twins getting individual chapters or a shared chapter.

Lori is the girl for Chapter 3....
And we have a pretty good idea on who will be Chapter 4.... which won't be the twins.

After that though, we're playing it more by ear and going with what makes the most sense from a storytelling perspective while also taking fan demand into account.
Go to sleep CatS!!!! don't make me call DogSpeaker!!

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
I hope this game gets a subscribestar so I can donate and follow the progress. Otherwise I don't wanna have to track this dev like a moose hunter or something hahaa

tester72

Nov 8, 2019
A question but does the lewd are animated here or this is more like a text adventure with pictures?

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Nothing written in stone but we know some stuff already:

- Chapter 3 will be for Lori (100% confirmed)
- Chapter 4 will PROBABLY be for one of the older sisters.
- Still, chapter 4 will have fanservice from all sisters (including the twins, ofc) AND Rita because there will be bikinis/swimsuit and sexy stuff. (100% confirmed)
- We kind of already know the basics for both Lana and Lola's story, but well, very little... but the base is here.
And will there be anything with mother?

Last edited:

Catspeaker 81

Mar 18, 2023
A question but does the lewd are animated here or this is more like a text adventure with pictures?
It's a lot like a playable comic book. One of the things DMF is great at is not just having a single image plastered with my text. He draws multiple images for the lewd scenes (In a comic book format no less) that switch and change depending on how I've written the action.

There's also some animation splashed in too.

I hate those VN's that have one static image and just a wall of text. I'm a writer and I hate that shit. DMF doesn't do that, he has multiple images with the text.

Outside of the sex, the girls have multiple facial expressions and even little fun sprite animations depending on the scene. It is a Very *VISUAL* novel.

And will there be anything with mother?
There already is. The Supporter update had an extensive scene with Rita. It'll be avaliable in the public release next month. No actual sex with her, but a lot of lewdness and laying the ground work for Lincoln to get naughty with Mommy later on.

Heatstruct

Jul 26, 2018
Hi, love the game so far but I ran into a problem, the sound is gone. I remember it being there before the update and now it isn't. My log says that "steam_api64.dll" is missing and I was wondering if this is a packing issue or just my problem before I just make a file with the name.

blewbury

Jun 25, 2022
"steam_api64.dll"
This has nothing to do with sound. Steam_api64 library is part of RenPy engine providing integration with Steam game library for achievements and stuff.. Don't waste time with it and search problems elsewhere.

Heatstruct

Jul 26, 2018
This has nothing to do with sound. Steam_api64 library is part of RenPy engine providing integration with Steam game library for achievements and stuff.. Don't waste time with it and search problems elsewhere.
Thank you friend, I'll keep looking.

vinny19

Aug 31, 2022
Nothing written in stone but we know some stuff already:

- Chapter 3 will be for Lori (100% confirmed)
- Chapter 4 will PROBABLY be for one of the older sisters.
- Still, chapter 4 will have fanservice from all sisters (including the twins, ofc) AND Rita because there will be bikinis/swimsuit and sexy stuff. (100% confirmed)
- We kind of already know the basics for both Lana and Lola's story, but well, very little... but the base is here.
Honestly, i think the twins should be in differents chapters, putting both in one would limited the story telling they will recive, and knowing that there will be more girls that would take screen time is even more limited for the characters in later chapters.

Reactions: TheRascal

Catspeaker 81

Mar 18, 2023
Is Rita optional? Normally I love milfs but I kinda like the vibe of her being a normal mom. I'll still play either tho ‍♂
Since she's not one of the main girls, we'll probably make the stuff with her optional. So if you don't want Lincoln to get naughty with Mommy you can decide against it. There's still some fanservicy stuff with her though, in particular the carwash scene on day 5 of Chapter 2.

But we don't wanna force players to have Lincoln screw any non-sister non-Ronnie Anne girls.

omenthirteen

Jun 23, 2021
Since she's not one of the main girls, we'll probably make the stuff with her optional. So if you don't want Lincoln to get naughty with Mommy you can decide against it. There's still some fanservicy stuff with her though, in particular the carwash scene on day 5 of Chapter 2.

But we don't wanna force players to have Lincoln screw any non-sister non-Ronnie Anne girls.
Hell yeah!!! I was pretty disheartened with that 'Not Dateable' comment in her profile in the game.
So, we will have sex scenes with her, though optional?

Reactions: ikxmootix

Catspeaker 81

Mar 18, 2023
Hell yeah!!! I was pretty disheartened with that 'Not Dateable' comment in her profile in the game.
So, we will have sex scenes with her, though optional?
Yes, she will be a completely optional sex scene target. Given her closeness to Lincoln, she'll probably have more optional sex scenes than a lot of the other "Side Hunnies" in the game. But not everyone wants Lincoln to fuck his mom so it's better she's optional rather than mandatory like the sisters and Ronnie.

May 9, 2018

Dope!

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes