4.70 star(s) 54 Votes

Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
so... no ...
since we are still in Chapter 1...right?
Thou art unable to read the title slide for chapter 2 that specifically sed "Chapter 2: Working for the Weekend"? :unsure:

It's an incomplete chapter, but still playable and you have to play it a few times to see all da fappable content anyway. :devilish:

Reactions: Catspeaker 81

brata

May 16, 2017
Thou art unable to read the title slide for chapter 2 that specifically sed "Chapter 2: Working for the Weekend"? :unsure:

It's an incomplete chapter, but still playable and you have to play it a few times to see all da fappable content anyway. :devilish:
The version numbers then are confusing for me.
If you are in chapter 2 then it should be 0.2.xxx or similar.

• Angry
Reactions: vilewe7570

DMFnsfw

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
The version numbers then are confusing for me.
If you are in chapter 2 then it should be 0.2.xxx or similar.
In simple terms, it follows the "how much is done so far" rule.
So, 0.1.13 means:
Full game: No
Chapters completed (aka: big updates in some games): 1
Update number: 13 (fixes, content)

So, if "0.1.xx" comes out and someone asks "Is this the full chapter 2?", the answer is No, that would be 0.2.xx

brata

May 16, 2017
In simple terms, it follows the "how much is done so far" rule.
So, 0.1.13 means:
Full game: No
Chapters completed (aka: big updates in some games): 1
Update number: 13 (fixes, content)

So, if "0.1.xx" comes out and someone asks "Is this the full chapter 2?", the answer is No, that would be 0.2.xx
Thanks that makes sense now.
A person above (dev?) posted that the milf is in chapter 2 and I've got confused. Plus the changelog mentions a chapter 2 but I don't see it so I got confused 2x.

DMFnsfw

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
Thanks that makes sense now.
A person above (dev?) posted that the milf is in chapter 2 and I've got confused. Plus the changelog mentions a chapter 2 but I don't see it so I got confused 2x.
Yes, next update has a big focus on Lincoln x older girls, including his mom. This happens DURING chapter 2, more precisely, Day 5... And some intense moments with Lucy.
Also yes, Catspeaker 81 is the Head Writer for this game

Seidou

Feb 1, 2021
Yes, next update has a big focus on Lincoln x older girls, including his mom. This happens DURING chapter 2, more precisely, Day 5... And some intense moments with Lucy.
Also yes, Catspeaker 81 is the Head Writer for this game
Just wondering how are you guys planning out the chapters? In chapter 1 we only focused on Lynn and chapter 2 is focused on Lucy but has scenes and moments with a lot of the other characters. Does a new chapter mean that the character focused on is going to be fuckable, or will we get scenes like that for other characters in the same chapter. For example let's say chapter 3 is focused on Leni, that means eventually we will have sex with her in that chapter, but will we also get to have sex with someone like Luna or will we have to wait for her chapter?

Sorry if this is hard to understand.

Catspeaker 81

Mar 18, 2023
Just wondering how are you guys planning out the chapters? In chapter 1 we only focused on Lynn and chapter 2 is focused on Lucy but has scenes and moments with a lot of the other characters. Does a new chapter mean that the character focused on is going to be fuckable, or will we get scenes like that for other characters in the same chapter. For example let's say chapter 3 is focused on Leni, that means eventually we will have sex with her in that chapter, but will we also get to have sex with someone like Luna or will we have to wait for her chapter?

Sorry if this is hard to understand.
I understand what you're saying, no worries.

So the way we have things planned, *RIGHT NOW* is that each chapter is dedicated to a specific sister, and the goal is to fuck that sister by the end of the chapter.

Once you unlock that sister and add her to Lincoln's Harem, he then gets opportunities to fuck her in the following chapters.

So for example... Lynn was the focus of Chapter 1. By the end of chapter 1, Lincoln and her have entered into a relationship. Chapter 2 is focused on Lucy... but Lincoln has several opportunities to have sex with Lynn during chapter 2 as well.

This doesn't mean you won't have lewd interactions with the other sisters, just that Lincoln won't be doing the full on nasty with them, until it's their chapter.

This *IS* subject to potential change. We're firmly in the, "No honest to goodness full on penetration until it's that sister's chapter" but if we think it doesn't make sense anymore based on previous interactions we could change that focus. I would say though, we're going to *TRY* to keep it with our original plan....

In any case... Chapter 3 will see the introduction of what we're calling "Side Honeys" random girls from the series that don't have an affection track tied to them... but that Lincoln will be able to fuck if he plays his cards right.

Rita will be one of these "Side Honeys" as will Sid, Carol Pingrey, Jordan, and Becky confirmed so far.

Seidou

Feb 1, 2021
I understand what you're saying, no worries.

So the way we have things planned, *RIGHT NOW* is that each chapter is dedicated to a specific sister, and the goal is to fuck that sister by the end of the chapter.

Once you unlock that sister and add her to Lincoln's Harem, he then gets opportunities to fuck her in the following chapters.

So for example... Lynn was the focus of Chapter 1. By the end of chapter 1, Lincoln and her have entered into a relationship. Chapter 2 is focused on Lucy... but Lincoln has several opportunities to have sex with Lynn during chapter 2 as well.

This doesn't mean you won't have lewd interactions with the other sisters, just that Lincoln won't be doing the full on nasty with them, until it's their chapter.

This *IS* subject to potential change. We're firmly in the, "No honest to goodness full on penetration until it's that sister's chapter" but if we think it doesn't make sense anymore based on previous interactions we could change that focus. I would say though, we're going to *TRY* to keep it with our original plan....

In any case... Chapter 3 will see the introduction of what we're calling "Side Honeys" random girls from the series that don't have an affection track tied to them... but that Lincoln will be able to fuck if he plays his cards right.

Rita will be one of these "Side Honeys" as will Sid, Carol Pingrey, Jordan, and Becky confirmed so far.
Thank you for clearing this up for me! Can't wait to see each characters story progress in the future. Also do you recommend watching the show or is it too kiddie?

Catspeaker 81

Mar 18, 2023
Thank you for clearing this up for me! Can't wait to see each characters story progress in the future. Also do you recommend watching the show or is it too kiddie?
I'm a big fan of the show. I think it's very cute and wholesome. It has a loose continuity, characters grow and change and by Season 5 they actually aged up all the characters a year. There's some controversy though... The original creator of the show was fired before season 3 ended, and the show started pulling away from Lincoln as a main character by Season 4.

The original creator also DID have an incest fetish...Chris Savino had a webcomic he drew called "Eddie Puss" about a cartoon cat trying to fuck his mom... Suffice to say, those seasons he oversaw are very much like a family friendly harem anime. After they fired him, a lot of fans like me think the show played Lincoln down to try and distance itself from the Loudcest fans.

From Season 5 to Season 7, Lincoln was no longer the main character... but those first three seasons are often seen as the best. I personally enjoy many of the other episodes, as they were able to develop a lot of the sisters even more and some of the side characters common in the show... but the lack of Lincoln eventually became enough, they literally switched tracks before the end of Season 7 and started making him the most prominent character again.

There was an interesting internal Nickolodean document that was leaked that was all about the show, and pretty much it confirmed, the audience had noticed Lincoln was missing and the show decided to pivot to put him back at the forefront again. I'm very excited for season 8 because of this... since the internal document pretty much said again and again "Make it like the first 3 seasons once more."

So uh, that's coming from a fan whose written two novels worth of fanfiction about the show and is also writing a visual novel with an artist and programmer who loves the show just as much.

We're very biased.

But of course, DMF and I are doing our best to make the game accessible and the characters personalities come through without you having need to watch the show. But, being a superfan there's *TONS* of references to episodes and even the movie I've put in the script and DMF will put in the background and character designs.

Seidou

Feb 1, 2021
I'm a big fan of the show. I think it's very cute and wholesome. It has a loose continuity, characters grow and change and by Season 5 they actually aged up all the characters a year. There's some controversy though... The original creator of the show was fired before season 3 ended, and the show started pulling away from Lincoln as a main character by Season 4.

The original creator also DID have an incest fetish...Chris Savino had a webcomic he drew called "Eddie Puss" about a cartoon cat trying to fuck his mom... Suffice to say, those seasons he oversaw are very much like a family friendly harem anime. After they fired him, a lot of fans like me think the show played Lincoln down to try and distance itself from the Loudcest fans.

From Season 5 to Season 7, Lincoln was no longer the main character... but those first three seasons are often seen as the best. I personally enjoy many of the other episodes, as they were able to develop a lot of the sisters even more and some of the side characters common in the show... but the lack of Lincoln eventually became enough, they literally switched tracks before the end of Season 7 and started making him the most prominent character again.

There was an interesting internal Nickolodean document that was leaked that was all about the show, and pretty much it confirmed, the audience had noticed Lincoln was missing and the show decided to pivot to put him back at the forefront again. I'm very excited for season 8 because of this... since the internal document pretty much said again and again "Make it like the first 3 seasons once more."

So uh, that's coming from a fan whose written two novels worth of fanfiction about the show and is also writing a visual novel with an artist and programmer who loves the show just as much.

We're very biased.

But of course, DMF and I are doing our best to make the game accessible and the characters personalities come through without you having need to watch the show. But, being a superfan there's *TONS* of references to episodes and even the movie I've put in the script and DMF will put in the background and character designs.
I'll be sure to give it a chance and see if i like it!

DMFnsfw

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
The Lewdest House is in a new featuring games based on Cartoons, Animés and Videogames, and are currently being developed (No abandoned stuff) for FREE, FOREVER.
(So even if they change their price in the future, you will own it forever)

1703802099156.png

- If you want to help, we accept donations!!
- If you want to help, but no money, by “buying” it for $0 you are already helping to make the bundle more visible for more people, and EVEN MORE if you share it with your friends and groups!

You won’t need to download all of them to play only some, you can download the ones you want whenever you want, like in Steam.

1703802453933.png

Merry (late) Christmas and beautiful New Year to everyone! Soon you will hear of me about the next update of the game!

THE BUNDLE:

Last edited:

Flash Dingo

Sep 18, 2019
Will the twins share a chapter, or will they get their own chapter? Also, is it too soon to tell how far out said chapters will be?

Catspeaker 81

Mar 18, 2023
Will the twins share a chapter, or will they get their own chapter? Also, is it too soon to tell how far out said chapters will be?
We're still undecided on the twins getting individual chapters or a shared chapter.

Lori is the girl for Chapter 3....
And we have a pretty good idea on who will be Chapter 4.... which won't be the twins.

After that though, we're playing it more by ear and going with what makes the most sense from a storytelling perspective while also taking fan demand into account.

DMFnsfw

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
Nothing written in stone but we know some stuff already:

- Chapter 3 will be for Lori (100% confirmed)
- Chapter 4 will PROBABLY be for one of the older sisters.
- Still, chapter 4 will have fanservice from all sisters (including the twins, ofc) AND Rita because there will be bikinis/swimsuit and sexy stuff. (100% confirmed)
- We kind of already know the basics for both Lana and Lola's story, but well, very little... but the base is here.

4.70 star(s) 54 Votes