4.70 star(s) 55 Votes

DMFnsfw

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
Looks like gym stuff in the back yard for the last row on 6, and on a date for the first row of 7, both with Lynn. I think I kept trying new things until they both popped for me.
That's the second free roam interaction with Lynn, try talking with her a second time during chapter 2 fkfark

Ayam85

Sep 10, 2019
My speculation on the first sex scene with Lori may have been either footjob or titjob given on her character and attitude towards Lincoln. I'm not expecting full-blown vaginal sex from her yet. We may get to see naked Leni or Luna for fanservice.

Klab040855

Mar 25, 2019
My speculation on the first sex scene with Lori may have been either footjob or titjob given on her character and attitude towards Lincoln. I'm not expecting full-blown vaginal sex from her yet. We may get to see naked Leni or Luna for fanservice.
Chapter 3 will be her chapter so i think they will go all the way there depending on your choices.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Unless they break pattern sex will be the last update of chapter 3. But then again maybe they'll start compressing things for either multiple sisters at once or mid chapter first sex.

AKA are they really planning 9 chapters minimum? Does their main story have enough flesh to do so?

Catspeaker 81

Mar 18, 2023
I don't want to make Promises, cause this is gonna really depend on DMF's coding and how easy it is for him... But the tentative plan for Chapter 4 is full blown Sandbox.

This would mean if we can pull it off... Unlimited "Days" for a chapter with Lincoln able to engage in a number of activities... From finding ways to earn money to buy outfits for the girls... to chasing down the "Side Honeys"... to going on dates and activities with all the girls to earn love points for them, which you can then use to unlock special scenes.

We would still have a 'narrative' in that the Primary Girl of the Chapter would have her own series of 'events' to play out over a span of time... and certain actions would be needed to unlock the next 'event' sometimes... but everything else (Like the Dates, Side Honeys, ect) would be self contained.

At the end of the primary girl of chapter 4's "Events" you would move on to Chapter 5... while still having all the unplayed and unused Free Roam events of Chapter 4 avaliable, with new events for Chapter 5, ect, ect.

Doing this will also let us adjust the time frame for each sister based on logic for the story, as it'll get harder and harder (heh) for Lincoln to keep it all a secret from the others as new sisters join the Harem.

We can add more content and side stuff this way to keep the game fun, while still telling the main story and not making it feel too short if certain sisters need less or more events than the others.

y33tthem34t

Mar 26, 2019
Well some cringe would be removed if anybody bothered to ask the player's sexual preferences and respect that however so no choice is off the table they write the MC as being up for anything including gay sex with a bear. Some raggedy crones who think every girl has to be a model butch lesbian that don't need no man is an neat way to say that no man needs them either. Sadly it's death by committee and follow the template without question or their fired. Who would have thunk a straight guy wouldn't want to be hit on by other dudes? Or someone wouldn't want every girl they meet to be a closet lesbian whom is just looking for her living dildo that she can play with on the side... First impressions do matter so letting a girl have femininity and basic decency makes them more fun to be around.

Lynn beats Lae'zel because she's a smart lovable tomboy who isn't torn between the dilemma of either wanting to fuck me or kill me on a random dice roll of bipolarism.

Lucy is better than Shadowheart since she sports the cute gothic lolita and actually wants to be around the player. It's sad when the LI gets between me and the MacGuffin that is keeping me alive.

Karlach might be better than Taylor but she does sport some cute panties for being the bad girl. I don't remember a lot of cute lingerie in bg3 however it could be most of the items sounded similar so I didn't try them all. Then again maybe Taylor will get some content that would be worth the highway to hell?

Haven't tried recruiting Minthara so yeah... Honestly I was disappointed that goblins like Sazza couldn't be recruited as some of them were down right delightful until they had to be retarded because the plot demands it. There was that gnome slave girl that you couldn't save from Nere which was bullshit as I even found a way to sneak in through the back door. There was that twisted dwarf I guess I was supposed to empathize with but that's really a tall order. I guess you can fuck the bear but the short stacks are a no go lol.

As for the men well most of them died as I didn't want to be hit on. Wyll was okay until he picked a fight with me. Gale tried too hard to show me magic tricks so he got cast to the background and on subsiqent playthroughs left him in the portal. Astarion wanted to suck everything and I don't want men waking me up in the middle of the night for that. Halsin turns into a bear because bestiality. Didn't really care about Minsc as he just seemed like the dumb guy with the pet hampster.
I haven't actually gotten out of act 1 yet, but I do have 185 hours in act 1 lol. I find that being evil I encounter less cringe (while also sating my inner psychopath, one with the durge). I also just never talk to any of the male followers if I even recruit them because I don't care enough to accidentally stumble into a romance with them. Most tragic thing for me is that Karlach was my favorite character design from the second I saw her (face replacement does do some favors though), but not a single scene where she's present doesn't make me cringe so now I kinda hate her tbh and happily kill her on evil play through (attempts). Also yeah rip I wish there was more shit with short stack goblins lmao, also goofy as hell how sazza will still try to get Minthara to kill you when you're a drow whos already massacred the druid grove by yourself. Like I get it from a meta/developement perspective but still lol.

I don't think in all my playthrough starts I've ever made a male character though, maybe like 1 for 2 seconds maybe not. I want the gay shit because I like to sexualize lesbianism in games (take that libtards) lol, but still very sad with the chronic manjawitis everybody has. Gotta get every character plastic surgery down at the nexus.

And man, holy shit getting a mod to auto-20 every dialogue check is so much better. Shit is retarded. Like I'm not gonna play this game all the way through with the same build twice so if you were to take the L on build specific dialogue checks it just feels like a fuck you. Stupid. Ability to fail those checks probably makes more sense with the flexibility of an actual dnd game, but with a videogame the failure's are always just 'sorry, get shit on, no content for you' as opposed to 'alternate content' or something like they kinda claim.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
I don't want to make Promises, cause this is gonna really depend on DMF's coding and how easy it is for him... But the tentative plan for Chapter 4 is full blown Sandbox.
They've basically already got a Sandbox working in chapter 2. Scenes for different times of day based on what you have or haven't seen so far. Only struggle will be if they can link a overworld / town view instead of just the house. (or whatever vision you have for more than just "The Loud House"

Good to hear it opening up, 9 chapters of 1 girl at a time + unlocked sex didn't seem feasible.

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes