4.70 star(s) 63 Votes

checker201

Jun 1, 2017
But saving her for last means we can really take stock and see if for example, maybe she decides to artificially age herself for Lincoln or if she wants him to take her, as is, based primarily on what the fans want.
Despite Lola being my favorite girl, I feel as if I'd rather Lisa stay the same visually for people who want that kind of content, even though I really don't see the appeal. Lisa content could be... hot, I guess. Certainly not who'd I pick first though, so I have no issue with her being last. It just feels like a double-standard if Lola and Lana remained unchanged and Lisa was, to me. Up to you and DMF though, I think that you should play it however you think works best.

Sossse

Apr 15, 2022
so far the dev made it so that girls from former chapters still felt.. involved... not like there were just done and dusted. and i think that is one of the things that is so great about this game. the whole story stil feels like one great act despite beeing separated into small chunks. i rly pray this well stay the norm till the end

lobesod

Mar 14, 2018
I think I downloaded it twice for pc, once from workload and then from pixeldrain, I will try again from mega. I didn't install it over any other version. I also started from my saves. Here is attached where I'm stuck. Thank you.
Same spot i'm stuck - dont hope we have to start all over :sick:

4.70 star(s) 63 Votes