RPGM Onhold The Libertine Conundrum [v0.31] [Dxasmodeus]

dxasmodeus

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2017
Title_030.png
Overview:
The Libertine Conundrum is a sex adventure RPG where you become a libertine pleasure-seeker. While experimenting with multiversal travel, Jordan discovers a pocket dimension containing a special resort. The resort is a sex retreat for libertines who seek out forms of eroticism beyond that most people accept. Already an unrepentant hedonist, Jordan takes full advantage of her orgiastic discovery and explores what the new realm has to offer.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-01-07
Release Date: 2021-10-01
Developer: dxasmodeus
Censored: No
Version: 0.31
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

Screenshot_Fetish.png Screesnhot_Relation1.png Miki1_Rev.png Screenshot_Show1.png Screenshot_Show2.png Screenshot_World.png

Last edited:

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Majority of the game characters are futa? Well I guess it's less a case of 'My place or yours' and more a case of 'my dick or yours?'

To me....to you.... Oh dear oh dear....

:giggle:

Reactions: Ntr is life

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
dxasmodeus... that name and profile pic... where do i know you from? futanaripalace?

Dec 24, 2020
It's nice to see more futa content. I gave it a play and I definitely think there is potential here. Right now the game feels a bit empty, but ina way where I think I see where its going.

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Yes, the same. I am an admin there, now.
Ah, good job.

Well games not my cup of tea sadly, Text focus (so far?) and dickgirl (not futa) just don't do it for me.

A note;
Not a fan of being asked if i "want a handjob" or to "perform ahandjob", than being held into the opposite option because i walked into the only open room.
That's the sort of thing that can seriously annoy some people so id be careful of that.

I will say you have a pretty good foundation here and the fetish options right from the start of development is a great sign for people.
Best of luck to ya.

Reactions: Trapitalism101

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Well...I want to like this. I tried it, I'm about 25 minutes in and...just about every room is under maintence, under construction, not ready, or may not be able to fully interact with. I've found zero content, I finally found myself at the carnival, where I am promptly at a bunch of souvenir stores that mean nothing to the character and the very first thing that I ran into is "unavailable while setting up"...

I've had enough. 25 minutes in and unable to find anything to do or interact with, I'll just try to come back after...I have no idea how long it will be for some sort of content. For all the things it says it has, the fact I'm nearly a half hour in, explored all sorts of areas just to be told no,...yeah.

So I want to like this, it seems interesting, but I'm going to wait several updates or try to remember to check back on this in a year.

Just to clarify something, I found some interactions that they wanted me to pay for, like to do training or get some experience (my goal was to find some ways to make some money before spending any first) but that was pretty fruitless too. I just don't have the luxury to spend a lot of time on this. It looks ambitious and interesting, I like all the areas and the wide side of fetishes (btw, I turned ALL of them on. so its not that I didn't have anything available to do, the game just doesn't offer much).

Reactions: Deynan

dxasmodeus

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2017
welcome
any sex CG/scenes in this? or plans for it?
To clarify this, yes there are plans for CG in the game. However, they will not appear until I find an artist. Drawing is the one thing I cannot do. I have no choice but to contract an artist for the game. That is the project's greatest challenge; finding an artist talented enough that is willing to draw the massive number of assets required for this project and is also willing to follow my direction in the process. I imagine it will not be cheap. The game simply doesn't have enough to it yet to generate the kind of capital needed to hire an artist. Rather than sit on my hands and lament not having anyone to draw for me, I went ahead and have spent the past year getting the project where it is. about 80% of the work is under the hood in the hundreds of common events that establish the various mechanics to the game. There is a small amount of content, but I do not have much handholding in telling where to go to find it, which may change in later builds.

Yes, I have art planned. It will not appear until I find an artist good enough to do it. I, myself cannot draw. It will continue to be text based until then. When I find an artist, all I will need to do is plug the images into the events were required. I will do what I can with what resources I have available until then.