RPGM Onhold The Libertine Conundrum [v0.31] [Dxasmodeus]

Ver Greeneyes

Nov 26, 2019
I noticed some things in the patch notes that I can't seem to access, like the Clinic Services. Are these inaccessible due to the overhaul or am I missing something?

I've done character quests Miki 1 and 2 (and learned about goblin anatomy), visited the lab and unlocked Chunky, but I can't find anything more to do (other than grinding Handjob, getting/giving a Blowjob which doesn't seem to give any exp, or using the milking machine).

Reactions: leechurch

dxasmodeus

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2017
I noticed some things in the patch notes that I can't seem to access, like the Clinic Services. Are these inaccessible due to the overhaul or am I missing something?

I've done character quests Miki 1 and 2 (and learned about goblin anatomy), visited the lab and unlocked Chunky, but I can't find anything more to do (other than grinding Handjob, getting/giving a Blowjob which doesn't seem to give any exp, or using the milking machine).
There will be much more content in the next update. Most of the current build was establishing the backend of the game mechanics so subsequent updates would not break save files.

Reactions: Ver Greeneyes

dxasmodeus

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2017
I think I played the 0.2 version a few months back, did they add body modifications yet?
I will add that later down the road. I still have some backend to add before that can be feasible. I also have to script that in a manner that allows me to insert appropriate CGs easily when I manage to find an artist. The body mods and the erotic wrestling are the most complex features planned in the game.

Reactions: RhapsodicHotShot

Ver Greeneyes

Nov 26, 2019
Art is tough when it comes to more extreme fetishes. It would be great if you could find a way but I'd say go full steam ahead with writing after doing what you can.

Reactions: dxasmodeus

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
Somehow this thread slipped past my attention when it initially got posted. Love the dickgirl/dickgirl focus, certainly not enough of games just even including dickgirl/dickgirl stuff on f95.
Not sure if I've done everything to do for the current release. I'm on day 4 and I don't know if some of the blocked-off content is supposed to open up by this point or not.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dxasmodeus

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2017
Somehow this thread slipped past my attention when it initially got posted. Love the dickgirl/dickgirl focus, certainly not enough of games just even including dickgirl/dickgirl stuff on f95.
Not sure if I've done everything to do for the current release. I'm on day 4 and I don't know if some of the blocked-off content is supposed to open up by this point or not.

I will answer your questions in the spoilers below.

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
Thanks for the reply! Sounds like a lot to look forward to.
Still not sure if I'm missing anything content-wise or if I've just seen everything available in this early-early version of the game.

dxasmodeus

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2017
Thanks for the reply! Sounds like a lot to look forward to.
Still not sure if I'm missing anything content-wise or if I've just seen everything available in this early-early version of the game.
That is pretty much all there is in the current build. Most of my efforts and work has been in the backend.

Reactions: icollectsouls

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Yes, I have art planned. It will not appear until I find an artist good enough to do it. I, myself cannot draw. It will continue to be text based until then. When I find an artist, all I will need to do is plug the images into the events were required. I will do what I can with what resources I have available until then.
Have you considered using Daz3d and learning that? Either for full pictures or as placeholders until you commission an artist? Other than that you could look at https://f95zone.to/forums/recruitment-services.117/ and see if any artists would be willing to work for lower fees or just to support the project.

Either way, Wish you luck and good luck with the game.

dxasmodeus

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2017
Have you considered using Daz3d and learning that? Either for full pictures or as placeholders until you commission an artist? Other than that you could look at https://f95zone.to/forums/recruitment-services.117/ and see if any artists would be willing to work for lower fees or just to support the project.

Either way, Wish you luck and good luck with the game.
I considered it briefly before I began the project and came to the conclusion that the time invested in learning how to use Daz is time away from developing the game itself. I would much rather have a near-complete game without artwork than have completed art assets with no game to do anything with them. Another issue I took into account when I began the project is artistic style. Given the tone I am setting with the project, inserting the same dead-eyed, uncanny valley 3d models into the game without some serious reworking to make them look alive and genuine would detract from the game rather than bolster it. I am a perfectionist and there really is a certain look I expect from my characters and I am not all that confident that the models out there would work.

My talents and skills are better left to writing and making the RPG Maker engine do what I need it to do and I will leave the artwork to those with the talent and skill to produce it.

Thanks for suggesting the recruitment thread. Once I am in a position to make a serious offer to an artist, I will pursue it. :)

Reactions: icollectsouls

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
As someone who's not really a fan of graphics made in Daz3D (even when it aligns with what I'm into), let's just say I'm relieved at the focus on quality writing and gameplay.

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
The game is either a demo or I've encountered a bug that breaks the first quest when returning to the bartender after visiting your room this quest can not be completed the only dialogue that the bartender has when returning to her is the dialogue "Welcome to resort financial service.

dxasmodeus

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2017
The game is either a demo or I've encountered a bug that breaks the first quest when returning to the bartender after visiting your room this quest can not be completed the only dialogue that the bartender has when returning to her is the dialogue "Welcome to resort financial service.
I will look into that.

EDIT: I just checked Mel's events and there is nothing in any of the pages referring to the Financial Service. The only event that refers to that is the banker at the front desk next to Simone. Mel's Bar is on the second floor. The banker is on the first floor. Could you give me more details as to what you did because I could not reproduce this bug.

Last edited: