4.30 star(s) 7 Votes

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
This game balance sure is odd. There's a double exp accessory in the 5th stage for some reason when you're nearing the end of the game.

skydevil10

Aug 1, 2019
Has anyone got into the part of the paintings? I have 3 statues talking about them and a doll saying they dont have eyes for beauty. Kind of confusing.
The doll gives the the biggest hint. She says that the Statues don't have an eye for beauty, they're statues. Meaning do everything opposite of what the statues are saying.

Reactions: goll111222333

pinuz1

Feb 13, 2021
the pixel art in this game is amazing, but it's way too grindy which ruins it. idk why Developers decide to make a hentai game so grindy, just make it really easy to beat and it becomes enjoyable, anyway, I used the save file provided in page 1 and all the animations are great. 10/10 animations but 2/10 balance

Reactions: goll111222333

GaelLL

Sep 13, 2017
personally i expected a LOT more because i simply loved monmusu park when it dropped, just because you could do any type of "sex" with any of the 30-40(?) girls that game had, with some of them being reskins but still counts for me, then flying ace dropped, felt like a filler content but still had that kinda freedom, then that escape from the dungeon which i opened only one time.
So when i saw the demo for this few weeks ago i has pretty hyped even tho i think it was only 3 girls present on it and dind't had that freedom, got bummed but it was a demo so yeah, decided to wait. Not sure what happened to the developers to decide to change what for me was the best thing on their game, just a rant for a guy who likes anal xd

Reactions: Pappercut

Monokuma93

Oct 30, 2018
Anyone solved the Water Map Puzzle? I need help
I managed to solve the one on the right but after 10mins for the one of the left I ran out of patience. Decided to see if I can cheese it. Clicking does auto-path to some extent. It's not good for long distances but for short ones it does wonders. By clicking tiles a few squares away from me towards the chest semi random I managed to gradually auto-path my way towards the chest.

Right chest seems easier to get than the left one. Left one has more twists and turns around.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nahya ya eto delau

May 4, 2019
The puzzles in this game are a real nightmare. So far, I've solved the first two puzzles. The one with the ghoul girl and the paintings. For a ghoul girl, the numbers are 5, 7 and 6, as far as I remember. You can fight her later if you go there again. In the pictures you need to click on the place in front of them. If you're wrong, the statues block access to them. The solution of the puzzle looks like this: the first picture is on the left side, the next third is on the same side, then the first one is on the right side, and the last third is on the right side. That is, 1 3 5 7 on the left side. It is better to save in front of them so as not to run all over again.

Pervert0024

Dec 14, 2018
Full gallery with not really 100% save as I missed one of the action you can collect which is not necessary to finish the game and IDK where I'm missing it.
Rather than grindy, it's time consuming bc of the dungeon, you can escape everything except some with escape-block enemies while preserving your resource to go straight to the boss to get load of exp in one fight

Edit: the latest save is save 1, which is post epilogue, you can go to TV like thing and talk to pig near bed to check gallery

Arcxzal

Feb 7, 2021
hey so, im missing like 15 memories after completing the rock and row area, is that normal?

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
The game is fun, but the grinding sure is heavy. On the other hand this make items actually usefull (in most H-Games you pretty can ignore consumables, with maybe exceptions for reviving potions or MP potions). What this creator should do is implement a difficult selection option like in Succubus affection, so the player can choose how much grinding wish to do. The enemies attack also needs some variety instead of doing the same everytime.

Last edited:

JosephF

May 28, 2019
View attachment 1762635
meu jogo estar tendo este problema, se alguem pode me dar uma solução.
Obs: os meus drives já estão atualizados.
Meu amigo quando isso acontece é pq vc talvez não tenha instalado o , ou o seu pc não ta na localidade japonesa.
Lembre q pra joga esses jogos japas vc tem q muda lá no painel de controle a localidade, pois tem um monte de jogos que só rodam assim.

Jul 9, 2017
Ok, so after much painstaking work, I've managed to find what I believe is all equipment items, found all memories and got all Lymny skills... Except for the second one. Does anyone know where I can find it?

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
Ok, so after much painstaking work, I've managed to find what I believe is all equipment items, found all memories and got all Lymny skills... Except for the second one. Does anyone know where I can find it?
2nd skill was in the art area. In the room where you need to jump from painting to painting to find the exit, there's a statue at the very start. If you talk to it after finishing a loop (not sure if you have to talk to it when you first enter as well) it'll give you the skill. Also where was the 3rd skill?

Jul 9, 2017
2nd skill was in the art area. In the room where you need to jump from painting to painting to find the exit, there's a statue at the very start. If you talk to it after finishing a loop (not sure if you have to talk to it when you first enter as well) it'll give you the skill. Also where was the 3rd skill?
Ohhhh after a loop. I'll try that, thanks.
3rd skill is in the swimming pool, in the section where you hop through the water jets. At the very left water jet there's a pig who wants a Monstrous drink C. Bring him one and you get the skill (and it is a very useful one, grants AGI UP for yourself and DOWN for the enemy.)

Dec 21, 2019
I looking for the button to make the game full screen (like completely immersed to my screen without the heading border.) if anyone know how to, please tell me.

Playboy001

Jun 10, 2020
Ohhhh after a loop. I'll try that, thanks.
3rd skill is in the swimming pool, in the section where you hop through the water jets. At the very left water jet there's a pig who wants a Monstrous drink C. Bring him one and you get the skill (and it is a very useful one, grants AGI UP for yourself and DOWN for the enemy.)
Can you please explain the loop

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes