4.30 star(s) 7 Votes

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
Can you please explain the loop
Basically that map's gimmick is that each painting will teleport you to a different room further up the screen and if you reach the top, the painting there will teleport you back to the very start of the map where you can talk to the starting statue a 2nd time. Basically the map keeps looping on itself if you can't find the door.

Dec 21, 2019
Finally , 8 hours of gameplay and I unlocked everything, wasted ton of time searching for nothing and overgrind myself.
games are fun and thrillling. story plot maybe medicore but it kinda consistent and slight humor exist.
mini games of course aren't easy and test your mentality abit and there.
funny in japanese, it supposed to be shota but in english, it become "shorter" (sound like a self roast)

concept and battle mechanic are similar to 62studio games but there is still different art form towards each other. you may enjoy this and hate the other too.

edit : probably not doing a walkthrough for this since it either walk of park or i have to list out all 31 MG weakness. OOF.
grind.jpg

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
either walk of park or i have to list out all 31 MG weakness. OOF.
I can take care of the 2nd part :cool: (well, regexes do, not me)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Like it was said before, you're not supposed to grind mobs, but to go straight to the bosses. Too bad there's no simple way to escape, and annoying monsters that prevent you from doing so :( (Succubus Academia being a good how-to-do-things-right example)

Last edited:

RICKY43

May 24, 2017
Fight the ghost girl in the first floor of the game. Make sure you gossip and compliment her, as she gives lots of money. Not sure what exactly triggers it, be she randomly gives high amounts of money. At one point she gave 5.9k. Pretty sure needs high initiative or something like that, since she asks "are you happy" before giving you the money.

UOKL

Jul 17, 2021
How to apply it pls
1-Make a save file at any place.Check save file name in save folder.
2-extract save file in save folder in the game folder
3-Delete save file made before and paste the downloaded save file and rename it to original save file name

Fjodyr

Mar 2, 2022
Answer to the artroom puzzle:
left side > woman
left side > king
right side > wine
right side > pentagram
You'll get a lucky charm

virio

Jan 17, 2021
anyone have an issue where you can't start the game? i remember can play this game perfectly fine months ago.

now i can't even start it.

protodem

Aug 9, 2017
For people who want to play the game, but are tired of the goddamn grind, you can go to the data/Actors.json file and change the first line:

{"id":1,"battlerName":"","characterIndex":0,"characterName":"CharaChip01","classId":1,"equips":[1,2,0],"faceIndex":0,"faceName":"","traits":[],"initialLevel":1,"maxLevel":99,"name":"???","nickname":"","note":"gameInitでデフォ名を設定","profile":""},

to

{"id":1,"battlerName":"","characterIndex":0,"characterName":"CharaChip01","classId":1,"equips":[1,2,0],"faceIndex":0,"faceName":"","traits":[],"initialLevel":99,"maxLevel":99,"name":"???","nickname":"","note":"gameInitでデフォ名を設定","profile":""},

So you start off max level.

You can also go the data/CommonEvents.json file and find the line:

{"code":401,"indent":2,"parameters":["EXP:\\V[62] MONEY:\\V[63] Gamets"]}

and change it to

{"code":401,"indent":2,"parameters":["EXP:\\V[62] MONEY:\\V[63] Gamets"]},{"code":355,"indent":2,"parameters":["$gameParty.allMembers()[0].recoverAll()"]}

this will make it so that your HP and SP regenerate after every battle.

Last edited:

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
Finally , 8 hours of gameplay and I unlocked everything, wasted ton of time searching for nothing and overgrind myself.
games are fun and thrillling. story plot maybe medicore but it kinda consistent and slight humor exist.
mini games of course aren't easy and test your mentality abit and there.
funny in japanese, it supposed to be shota but in english, it become "shorter" (sound like a self roast)

concept and battle mechanic are similar to 62studio games but there is still different art form towards each other. you may enjoy this and hate the other too.

edit : probably not doing a walkthrough for this since it either walk of park or i have to list out all 31 MG weakness. OOF.
View attachment 1780799
Yeah, I don't understand people who actually enjoy grind, but then again, there are people out there who stare at fidget spinners for hours or who play hyper simplistic clicker games all day long, so eh. I wish I was so easily amused.

Aug 31, 2021
For people who want to play the game, but are tired of the goddamn grind, you can go to the data/Actors.json file and change the first line:

{"id":1,"battlerName":"","characterIndex":0,"characterName":"CharaChip01","classId":1,"equips":[1,2,0],"faceIndex":0,"faceName":"","traits":[],"initialLevel":1,"maxLevel":99,"name":"???","nickname":"","note":"gameInitでデフォ名を設定","profile":""},

to

{"id":1,"battlerName":"","characterIndex":0,"characterName":"CharaChip01","classId":1,"equips":[1,2,0],"faceIndex":0,"faceName":"","traits":[],"initialLevel":99,"maxLevel":99,"name":"???","nickname":"","note":"gameInitでデフォ名を設定","profile":""},

So you start off max level.

You can also go the data/CommonEvents.json file and find the line:

{"code":401,"indent":2,"parameters":["EXP:\\V[62] MONEY:\\V[63] Gamets"]}

and change it to

{"code":401,"indent":2,"parameters":["EXP:\\V[62] MONEY:\\V[63] Gamets"]},{"code":355,"indent":2,"parameters":["$gameParty.allMembers()[0].recoverAll()"]}

this will make it so that your HP and SP regenerate after every battle.
Thank you... that was really useful!

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes