3.80 star(s) 5 Votes
May 19, 2024
Somewhat enjoy the game a little. Forced content is always poor choice, Rendering and animation is very nice. In this last update why does the blond chick get mad when I never touched her.

Will forced content continue to be added and if so why add choices when they truly won't matter?

Reactions: broiler_x

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
Yeah, his hair does that a LOT, and I usually fix it. The easiest way to fix that scalp issue is in Render Settings, under 'Optimization'. The 'Instancing Optimization' defaults to 'Auto', but if you change it to 'Speed' or 'Memory' then that fixes that scalp line issue. I have no idea why that works, but it does. I had to do a lot of research on that issue since his hair is so prone to that problem. Since it defaults to 'Auto', I always have to remember to change it in scenes he is in. It's a pain in the ass... I must have forgot that time and didn't notice it.
to be honest the only time I had to use this solution was with the "black eye" effect. something about the model being off the scene center during trasnlations. I didnt know that you could fix forehead lines with changing that setting. I always fixed it with the hair cap. I will have to check the solution you use but yeah it does seem like a pain to have to do that every time. fixing the cap once was all it took for me tbh.

very good work btw.
Best of health

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
View attachment 3871855

if I remember correctly you can fix the artifacts from the hair asset by expanding the hair cap a little bit. just for future refference.
testing it with quick renders to see how much to twik it is usually the way to go before you do your final render. it is a bit of extra work yes but it will be better in the long run.

also ( I think you have mentioned that you are using G9 models) there is a fan made asset about feet that fixes the default shape to something more realistic and I am surprised not many use it.
there are versions for g8,g8.1 and the latest is for g9 ( havent bought the latest one yet cause I do not have many g9 models atm) but it is worth the money ( or you can just dload it pirated)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

keep up the great work and stay healthy.
Usually just quicker to fix hair issues in photoshopp in my experience. Depends on the hair aset.

blackmetal

Nov 15, 2018
Walkthrough/Cheat Mod
Game/Developer: The Libido Enigma/ broiler_x -
Game Version: Ch. 3
Mod Version: 0.4
Here is my walkthrough mod for The Libido Enigma. This Mod highlights the best choices and offers cheat options.

Updated to version 3!

Download: WORKUPLOAD PIXELDRAIN

eta v4 ?

• Haha
Reactions: Vortex@

toondoo1

Aug 13, 2019
i like the game, girls look great. Although, MC should have more freedom of choice to choose if he wants to pursue a girl. Choices are there but not enforced enough. Maybe having 3 paths, a yes path, a maybe path and a hard pass path for pursuing a girl. I played the game in two ways, harem and pure isabella path.

Avoiding every choice except Isabella path, only to see all girls upset with me afterwards doesn't feel right.

Reactions: broiler_x

broiler_x

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2023
i like the game, girls look great. Although, MC should have more freedom of choice to choose if he wants to pursue a girl. Choices are there but not enforced enough. Maybe having 3 paths, a yes path, a maybe path and a hard pass path for pursuing a girl. I played the game in two ways, harem and pure isabella path.

Avoiding every choice except Isabella path, only to see all girls upset with me afterwards doesn't feel right.
I just finished writing the script for then next chapter (Chapter 5) and there will be a lot more branching of the storylines based on your decisions, and you will be able to actually even stop certain paths completely. Also, all sex scenes will be optional starting in Chapter 5, even those with Emily and Isabella. It was necessary for the plot progression to make it mandatory with those two love interests, but now it will not be necessary.

For the conference room scene, I somewhat agree with you. Giselle's response actually varies depending on whether you have slept with her or not. She was always going to be amused, but she has more specific things to say if you have have had sex with her. What I should have handled better was Brooke. Her response is the same whether you've slept with her or not. Now, in my mind I thought she would be upset even if you always denied sex with her. That's because she has clearly indicated that she is very interested in pursuing a relationship with the main character. I mean, she offered sex to him on two occasions, so she is clearly interested. So I thought it was okay for her to be upset regardless of your choices. But in hindsight, I should have given her a much more muted response if you never had sex with her. In fact, I think I'm going to change that with the release of the next chapter. That won't help you since you have already played it, but it will be better for folks new to the VN.

Thanks for the input, I appreciate it!

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes