katzenstreu

Mar 4, 2023
Had an old replacer-script lying around.

1) replace name with the name of your choice in line 7,33,34
2) drop the file in the game folder

it should work with any further versions.
:WaitWhat:
how do i change it? my name now is "name"
im a player/reader not a coder.
a drag and drop mod would be nice for stupid idiots like me.:LOL:
i would just stick with rob, robbie, robert but i just cant play with the name of my childhood bully (burn in hell fucking robert :mad:).

Reactions: jivce

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
So, right off the bat that whole intro thing you have going on is long-winded, tedious and actually started souring my mood towards whatever story would eventually start getting told.
Screenshot_1.png

Thank fuck for that because by this point I was about to alt-f4 and do something else.

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
your looks promising and i will have it on watch but i like to is bdsm and male dom and maybe turn of the girls into your slave?

but your game looks looks promising so far hope you will come far with the game

• Angry
Reactions: theola

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
This script replaces all instances of "rob" which means you end up with weird stuff like "No pRicklem." instead of "No problem."
i would just stick with rob, robbie, robert but i just cant play with the name of my childhood bully (burn in hell fucking robert :mad:).
Here a quick made Mod where I replaced the hard coded "Rob/Robert" and "Robbie" in the script file and added an option in my Mod menu for renaming them (+ some more game settings).

Feb. 19, 2024
Updated my Mod for the new game version v0.08

Download Mod v0.8 (~1MB)
-

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.8 (~610MB)
-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ingame pics of the Mod:
TheList_01.jpg TheList_03.jpg TheList_03.jpg

Last edited:

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
The twins are already spoken for sorry. They will not be love interests in this VN. They are there to help the MC learn to fight as well as some other things later in the game.
I wish devs would learn not to do this. When making a harem game, it is an actively bad idea to introduce attractive women, especially if they get notable screen time and character-specific preview teaser images from the dev, and then have them be off-limits to the MC. At best, they are taking up screen time and story time that a character who could be part of the MC's harem could be getting instead, and at worst, they're just a big tease. There is a reason the vast majority of non-LI women in harem games are unattractive.

Between that and the weird attitude about the MC's name (I mean, really, the name 'Rob' is somehow vitally important to the story such that it would make the game nonsensical to change?), I think I'm out of this one. I've been burned too many times by a dev being too enamored by his story and his (non-LI) characters to give the MC and his harem girls the attention they should be getting (hint: in a harem game, the vast majority of time should be spent on the MC and his harem girls).

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
KoGa3 made a mod here

Reactions: katzenstreu

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
There's the rub, is it not? No matter what name a Dev will choose there will always be people with that name we know or similar name. The only chance would be to give MC a name like "Nigoraburk" or some other made up bull. Which in this case would be strange at least.
AAAAAnd I would bet quite a hefty sum that at least one would pop up claiming they know a guy with the nickname Nigoraburk, so they "need" the name change option.

If it is necessary for the story to use a fixed name Dev only has the chance to stick to his guns, choose the name and weather the storm :)
In that respect Rob is a better choice than Nigoraburk. ( I claim the rights on that one, btw :) )

Cheers!
Why are you saying my name is made up bull? My parents are very proud of it. Though it did cause some bulling in school, but after a few throat punches they quickly learnt to respect the Nigoraburk.

It's a combination of my father, Nigel, and my two grandfathers names, Orwell and Burkmenster.

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
is it only me who can not see the download links and other stuff on the first page?

Last edited:

couldyounot

Feb 21, 2021
Here a quick made Mod where I replaced the hard coded "Rob" and "Robbie" in the script file and added an option in my Mod menu for renaming them (+ some more game settings).

Download Mod v0.3 (~7MB)
-

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.3 (~343MB)
-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2479062 View attachment 2479063 View attachment 2479064
Neither site wants to work for me. Is there any shot you can upload the mod to mega, workupload, or gofile or something like that?

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Thank fuck for that because by this point I was about to alt-f4 and do something else.

I take it back, I wish I'd alt-f4'd.

The weird 4th wall breaking is incredibly annoying and off-putting. Just tell the story, I don't need to hear the inane 'banter' of the two dipshits going back and forth in what looks like a library.
Seriously, was the retarded shit about redheads an important part of the plot? Was that conversation critical to the story?

Also, I find out the MC is the kind of person who hears their family being murdered and decides it's time to casually pack a bag, making sure he has enough underwear and socks while listening out for the murder of his sibling and mother as he decides which way he's going to leave.

Yeah ... super cool ...

Reactions: MrDL and Cernunnos.
3.60 star(s) 14 Votes