Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
All 13 chapters have been written and I am in the process of writing book 2 (aka game 2) now, books 3-5 all have outlines too. It was really important to me to have a strong plan for the story. Sure, I have room to change or add things, but the overall path is pretty much locked in stone now.
It really surprises me how many dev's start a game without any idea of where they want their story to go or how it ends. The best games (yours included) have a clear destination from the start. Maybe the path changes a bit along the way, but the destination doesn't change.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I know! I have been trying to write a story outline to shop around to a dev/writer. I've gotten the MC character done but can not think of an antagonist.
My advice, if you take it from me, is to start a new story, completely unrelated. Also, keep a notebook near your bed.

Before going to sleep tell the story to yourself... don't try to control it... let it go to wherever... don't force it.

Work on the second story when you feel there's nothing to do on the main one. If you get blocked on the 2nd one, start a 3rd...

Creative juices grow by usage. Doesn't matter if the 2nd, 3rd or whatever are not as good, there's time to fix it, just dump whatever comes out in there. Make them unrelated.

If you wake up in the middle of the night with an idea, write it down, or it will be gone when you get up. No matter how relevant it seems in the middle of the night, you'll never remember it again.

Good luck.

Peace :)

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
All 13 chapters have been written and I am in the process of writing book 2 (aka game 2) now, books 3-5 all have outlines too. It was really important to me to have a strong plan for the story. Sure, I have room to change or add things, but the overall path is pretty much locked in stone now.
Wow, that's really impressive

Reactions: Uncle Loco

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
While I do understand your question and in another scenario would probably be able to sympathize with your intention, in this specific case, I don't really care.

Sure, she's family, sure she's hot, but, not only was she behind the attempt to kill you, she did kill (with pleasure) your mother and maybe also your father. She would have seen you die, or even kill you herself, that same night. The reasons why, or even under who's power she was, mean very little.

Unless Uncle has more info that he hasn't divulged that completely turns this around, I can't see any redemption arc here.

About manipulation, is the MC also not being manipulated? Alexis is awesome to him, but, others could call her a monster. How many have her killed? And will kill yet? The families and lovers of all those hunters, that have been erased, can also say that the MC, Alexis and the gang, should all be killed on sight. Did you really choose this path? Or, out of (very well deserved) gratitude for what she did for you, did you follow Alexis and made a choice of sides based on who's nice to you?

Can't Britney have been on something similar? Yes, she could. The difference is that, even if she is your sibling, she's after the people that have given you love and care, while you got nothing but hostility and murder intentions from her.

In my view, and anyone is clear to object, her intentions and her actions are far more relevant than whatever blood ties she may have. Where are those intentions coming from, loses all relevancy when she actively murders your mother and tries to murder you.

Until new info, relevant and very convincing, comes to light, I remain:

#SayNoToBritney
:unsure: Couldn't we do a little better to do #SayNoToUncleLoco ? :ROFLMAO:

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

• Haha

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
In recognition of March Madness, I set up a favorite girl survey for "The List". You can cast your votes at the link below. For now, here is the brackets for the March Madness Tournament. Voting will be active until Sunday Night and the new matches will be posted the following week.

Matches were picked based on popularity here and on the discord for the game. Alexis and Kelly get a week one bye. Make sure to vote on your favorite girls, there are no right or wrong votes.

Bracket.png

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
In recognition of March Madness, I set up a favorite girl survey for "The List". You can cast your votes at the link below. For now, here is the brackets for the March Madness Tournament. Voting will be active until Sunday Night and the new matches will be posted the following week.

Matches were picked based on popularity here and on the discord for the game. Alexis and Kelly get a week one bye. Make sure to vote on your favorite girls, there are no right or wrong votes.

View attachment 3432492
Done!

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

View attachment 3432492
Finished

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023

View attachment 3432492
Good excuse to run through the game so I can put names to faces. Now let me find a pencil and some paper.:p

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Ellie is my secret harem queen. In my first playthrough I skipped alot of content because I wanted to know if MC sees her again.. then I needed to go back to catch up with the story :ROFLMAO:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Ellie is my secret harem queen. In my first playthrough I skipped alot of content because I wanted to know if MC sees her again.. then I needed to go back to catch up with the story :ROFLMAO:
Don't worry she is important to the overall story even if someone passed on her she still has an important role.

Guileless

Donor
Jul 7, 2018

View attachment 3432492
I mean, your bias for Kelly and Alexis is very clear throughout the game but I do somewhat resent them being more highly seeded when I would have preferred some of the girls I had to chose against in this round. They're not bad but less to my tastes.

Obviously, you could have but failed to address this by not providing 16 lovely potential harem members by this stage in development. Tsk. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: divingmedic

Guileless

Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Uncle Loco Also want to excoriate you for committing a cardinal sin in erotic interactive fiction by providing so many potentially fertile female love interests who do not overtly signal potential incest or statutory...something-or-other.

Shame, sir!

I am surprised you haven't been chased from the platform for this grievous gaffe.

What sane, reasonable, rational, relatable, reputable, player character would find anything enticing and erotic about a variety of females whose genes and appearances may diverge significantly from themselves?

In seriousness, I both appreciate the content elements you have chosen to explore and found amusing the in-game commentary on your awareness of the loud, probable minority, of members of a certain forum who react unkindly to the absence of certain other content elements. I'm virtually locked in to support any developer who provides an interesting game with the promise of the player character completing the "Main Quest" (TierZoo reference).

Last edited:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
It just occurred to me, can we expect to have girlfriends other than Humans and Vampires? Werewolves are real in this universe, so I'd love at least one werewolf gf. And at least one of any other mythical species we meet too.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The very last update ended on a very huge cliff hanging by a thread *gulp* moment:
The magik wielding humans who hunt vampires, not werewolves, seemingly KILLED BOTH MC AND HIS BETHROTHED
It just occurred to me, can we expect to have girlfriends other than Humans and Vampires? Werewolves are real in this universe, so I'd love at least one werewolf gf. And at least one of any other mythical species we meet too.
We got enough on our hands with the human blood hunters, thank you very much.

• Thinking Face

Tiny@1

Feb 9, 2023
Maybe we already do? As per this post https://f95zone.to/threads/the-list-v0-08-uncle-loco.140284/post-13183727,
Ellie, Linda, Paige, Sylvie and Gabby - their species is UNKNOWN :WaitWhat:. So, of those and depending on the playthrough you might have a max of 3 different kinds already
Uncle Loco, how much off the mark am I?:LOL:

Reactions: S1nsational
3.50 star(s) 23 Votes