ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
New Twins

Working on a new set of twins for the saga. These will not replace BB and SB, they will be new characters that will be introduced into the story at some point. Which do you prefer?

Option 1:

View attachment 3511134

Option 2:

View attachment 3511135
Option 1 looks more feminine. Option 2 look like guys that have "transitioned" - the faces just have a masculine feel to them. Maybe it's the expressions, but I still think those collars are hiding Adam's apples.

• Haha
Reactions: divingmedic

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Option 1 looks more feminine. Option 2 look like guys that have "transitioned" - the faces just have a masculine feel to them. Maybe it's the expressions, but I still think those collars are hiding Adam's apples.
They will be a standard female character I have no plans to add a transgender character as a LI in the story. I have nothing against people of any gender, it just does not make sense to be added to the story.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Just a few more days left until we crown the Queen of "The List". As I expected the match is very close still.

1712422409080.png

The final match to crown the Queen of "The List".

Alexis Vs. Kelly

Get your votes in.

I will be doing a special Render for the winner.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Just a few more days left until we crown the Queen of "The List". As I expected the match is very close still.

View attachment 3516492

Alexis Vs. Kelly

Get your votes in.

I voted that days ago ... i suspected this to be the results.

Go Kelly!

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021

View attachment 3516492

Alexis Vs. Kelly

Get your votes in.

I hate votes like this. My girls always end dead last. So, regardless of what this says, Ellie and Sylivia are the best. But you already know how I feel. :ROFLMAO:

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
I think over the next few updates people will like Ellie and Sylvia a lot more. However, it is pretty clear that Alexis and Kelly are the top girls at the moment.
Of course they are. One is a badass vampire chick and the other is a total freak. Both are hot, no doubt and no argument from me on it. I'm just old, set in my ways and Ellie and Sylvia get my motor runnin. I'm also surprised that there isn't more players who prefer Charlotte.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Yeah, I was a little surprised when I closed the poll to see Kelly won by 1 vote, but also happy considering how close several of the matches were in general. It tells me I am doing something right.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Yeah, I was a little surprised when I closed the poll to see Kelly won by 1 vote, but also happy considering how close several of the matches were in general. It tells me I am doing something right.
Ellie is still the queen in my opinion.

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes