Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Bracket3.png
The votes are in, another fun week. Thank you to everyone who voted. Now on to the results.

Match 1: Alexis (4) had 87% of the votes and Gabi (5) had 13% of the votes

Match 2: Ellie (2) had 83% of the votes and Paige (6) had 17% of the votes

Match 3: Kelly (1) had 91% of the votes and Cassie (5)) had 9% of the votes

Match 4: Sylvia (2) had 30% of the votes and Madison (3) had 70% of the votes

Week #3 votes here:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
View attachment 3477408
The votes are in, another fun week. Thank you to everyone who voted. Now on to the results.

Match 1: Alexis (4) had 87% of the votes and Gabi (5) had 13% of the votes

Match 2: Ellie (2) had 83% of the votes and Paige (6) had 17% of the votes

Match 3: Kelly (1) had 91% of the votes and Cassie (5)) had 9% of the votes

Match 4: Sylvia (2) had 30% of the votes and Madison (3) had 70% of the votes

Week #3 votes here:

Done!

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
any save,mod huh?
Saves? You do not need save files, there are no complicated paths.

Mod... Well, I think someone try to help in the past to allow to change MC's name. Other than that I am not aware if there any other mods.

This is a simple AVN by Uncle Loco, there is no needs for save files from anyone, there are only few optional choices. In the beginning, during the narrator, it explains some optional features, which explains some hints. For example I believe in Chapter two, one of the choices will becomes end of the AVN. If that choice approach, Recommend to save that spot and check the choice to the end. It was interesting by the developer.

Believe me, you do not want anyone else save files, it is highly recommend you go through each chapters on your own and it would help give you the idea how the developer is delivering his AVN story.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
What are you looking for in a Save Mod? I tried to keep things pretty simple for the optional characters and color-coded the options that matter.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
What are you looking for in a Save Mod? I tried to keep things pretty simple for the optional characters and color-coded the options that matter.
I believe it is NOT a Save Mod, but, that they meant 2 things, Saves and a Mod. Saves to explore paths and a Mod for (maybe) Cheats or a Walkthrough or a Gallery or something... they weren't specific.

Peace :)

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Come on not you too. LOL bad enough I have to deal with HornyyPussy .
I was just catchin' up on the thread. It seemed you've been gettin' off too easy lately and HP tossed out a perfect opening... I... I guess I've been bad... Hehe... But at some point I'll probably be worse. Jus' Sayin':cool: Enjoyed the hell out of the last update, btw. Can't wait for more. (y)

3.40 star(s) 22 Votes