Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Fair enough .. only that this is a major spoiler for MC first and for us most of all, because it is MC who calls her his sister and by that name. We do not know any other Britney than the sister who stabs MC and he stabs her back in the cliff hanger brother-sister revenge, neither does MC.

Right ???
I got asked back in chapter 2 if the girl in the park with the pink hair was the sister and I have stated since then she was not. I know I posted an image showing the two girls side by side in the past but I couldn't find it quickly so I thought I would share the banner image from my Patreon page to show them both.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Issikka

Jan 27, 2022
I got asked back in chapter 2 if the girl in the park with the pink hair was the sister and I have stated since then she was not. I know I posted an image showing the two girls side by side in the past but I couldn't find it quickly so I thought I would share the banner image from my Patreon page to show them both.

both second from the left? haha

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Pretty good story so far. Girls are hott and sex scenes so far is good i'm at where the Twins show up. But i'm gonna hold off to play rest when chapter 9 comes. Speaking of chp. 9. How often do you update content?

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Pretty good story so far. Girls are hott and sex scenes so far is good i'm at where the Twins show up. But i'm gonna hold off to play rest when chapter 9 comes. Speaking of chp. 9. How often do you update content?

I'm glad to hear you are enjoying it so far you have a lot of content to get to still. The real story will start to open up for you in a few chapters.

It takes me about 2 months for an update sometimes a little less. I would like to get closer to 1 month but my personal life and GPU hold me back a little bit. As of right now, I feel like I am on target for a mid-April release for Chapter 9. Granted things can change due to scene issues or time needed for the proof-reader to do his thing.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I'm glad to hear you are enjoying it so far you have a lot of content to get to still. The real story will start to open up for you in a few chapters.

It takes me about 2 months for an update sometimes a little less. I would like to get closer to 1 month but my personal life and GPU hold me back a little bit. As of right now, I feel like I am on target for a mid-April release for Chapter 9. Granted things can change due to scene issues or time needed for the proof-reader to do his thing.
Awesome! I really liked Diamonds/Ellie I know some ppl didn't like her because of the whole rape thing but she was a sweet character and pretty Normally i would be like every one else about the rape thing and not being a virgin but i like her.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dark Silence

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Awesome! I really liked Diamonds/Ellie I know some ppl didn't like her because of the whole rape thing but she was a sweet character and pretty Normally i would be like every one else about the rape thing and not being a virgin but i like her.
Ellie is a very important character in the story. Even if people choose to skip over her path she plays a pretty big role. There is also a big reason for her bad past too. I wonder if more will come about that in chapter 9?

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
The List March Madness Round two voting is now open. Did your favorite character move on, or did she get upset in the last round? The big two are in play for round 2. Let's see if Alexis and Kelly shake things up or if more upsets are on the way.

Bracket2.png

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I'm right there with you, bro. Diamonds is amazing.

Ellie is a very important character in the story. Even if people choose to skip over her path she plays a pretty big role. There is also a big reason for her bad past too. I wonder if more will come about that in chapter 9?
Can't wait to find out. You know how I feel about Ellie and if you ever allowed a solo path or endin, I hope it's her.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I'm right there with you, bro. Diamonds is amazing.

Can't wait to find out. You know how I feel about Ellie and if you ever allowed a solo path orendin, I hope it's her.
Sorry, no solo paths. There are quite a few girls that need to be around for the story to work right. Sure that might not make a ton of sense now, but by the end of book 1, you will see why several characters are needed for the story to work right.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: S1nsational

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Sorry, no solo paths. There are quite a few girls that need to be around for the story to work right. Sure that might not make a ton of sense now, but by the end of book 1, you will see why several characters are needed for the story to work right.
I have no problem with that. I get it. But, if ever. Like when the game is complete. That would be awesome.

Reactions: Uncle Loco
3.50 star(s) 23 Votes