Heabob

Dec 24, 2018
Loved the story as it's different from most of the others out there.
It was a shame that Sylvia changed her hair style and color tho because I actually liked her original hair much better.
Guess it's personal preference but guess I just prefer medium-long styles and/or bangs in front.
Really liked Gabi too.

Luckily no problem with no MC name change for me as I have the same name except Bob instead of Rob.
Thanks for all the time you've devoted to this, and also being a free game.
Can't wait for more...

Reactions: Uncle Loco

SpyderAnder

Feb 23, 2024
Loved the story as it's different from most of the others out there.
It was a shame that Sylvia changed her hair style and color tho because I actually liked her original hair much better.
Guess it's personal preference but guess I just prefer medium-long styles and/or bangs in front.
Really liked Gabi too.

Luckily no problem with no MC name change for me as I have the same name except Bob instead of Rob.
Thanks for all the time you've devoted to this, and also being a free game.
Can't wait for more...

One way to look at it is a homeless girl trying to get a new lease on life, she may have also liked her hair. But what better way to start a new chapter in ones life than a complete hair and style change. I agree that hair old hair was preferable, but the emotional significance of a new style is also greatly understandable

Reactions: Uncle Loco

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

Preview

Everyone's favorite blonde troublemaker is here for this week's teaser. As always she looks like she is up to something. Will it be trouble for Rob, or maybe some extra fun time. Hopefully, you're on the right path to find out.

Ok, let's get down to numbers. Surprisingly, I had a good week even with the holiday here in the US. I completed 87 renders and 0 animations, which brings the total count to 366 renders and 0 animations for chapter 11.

I am back to a normal week for render work so the goal is 100 renders and maybe an animation or two. I keep putting them off. A new poll for Quin will go up on Tuesday, I'm not sure what it will be yet but I have a few options.

That's all for now.

1720461632173.png

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Love the game. Just a little question. In chapter10 Sylvia plays a game.
Is this a real game if so which one??
View attachment 3811442
Most games are listed in the credits if you are curious about which ones I promote.

FYI Chapter 1 WVM Chapter 2 is My New Family and another WVM nod, Chapter 3 is Neko Paradise, Chapter 4 is Grandma's House, Chapter 5 is Motherless, Chapter 6 is Single Again, Chapter 7 is The Intoxicating Flavor, Chapter 8 is Chasing Sunsets, Chapter 9 is Little Regina, Chapter 10 is Artemis.

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes