Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I may toss in a character here or there with big boobs (Gabi), but I like them smaller (Flat to C is the sweet spots) so that is what I make. I know I have one big boob character planned for book two as well since I do like to include things people like that I don't care for (within reason), as long as it doesn't impact the story I am trying to tell.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I may toss in a character here or there with big boobs (Gabi), but I like them smaller (Flat to C is the sweet spots) so that is what I make. I know I have one big boob character planned for book two as well since I do like to include things people like that I don't care for (within reason), as long as it doesn't impact the story I am trying to tell.
I'm definitely not pushing for you to make something you don't like, personally c cup is the bottom range of what I find arousing when it comes to breasts, but women and the story in general are much much more than just boobs. So I'm along for the ride either way.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
See, you get it. Most devs don't.

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

1720213498913.png

Just wanted to reach out to all my subscribers to talk about a few things. First off the above render is not a game render but those twins will be joining The List Saga in a future update. I made it for a contest I entered.

Other fun things going on for the Mage tier or higher, there is an open poll to pick Quin's hair color. This poll will close on Sunday Night so get your votes in. A new poll for Quin will be put up next week on Tuesday. Don't worry there will be other characters to create after Quin so keep an eye out for those in the future too.

For those that don't know, I do have a discord, but it is not linked to Patreon. If you would like to join there is an icon on the game's main menu. If you decide to join please let me know if you are a paid member, so I can give you, your proper status and access there. Discord is the best way to get a hold of me as I am very active there.

DaFinker

Formerly 'Grumpy_Dwarf'
Apr 24, 2024
Like your style. ;)

Bigger in limited quantity aren't a turn off, but are better when they're natural and realistic. A D or DD here or there is fine, but keep the beach balls in the pool.

• Haha
Reactions: Uncle Loco
3.50 star(s) 23 Votes