S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Maybe we already do? As per this post https://f95zone.to/threads/the-list-v0-08-uncle-loco.140284/post-13183727,
Ellie, Linda, Paige, Sylvie and Gabby - their species is UNKNOWN :WaitWhat:. So, of those and depending on the playthrough you might have a max of 3 different kinds already
Uncle Loco, how much off the mark am I?:LOL:
I haven't turned down any of the girls yet, so i have everyone who can be gotten. And you're right, there are many girls who we don't know what they are, some of whom we've seen outside during the day I think. i can't remember what time of day it was we were with Ellie after the poker game, but it's she's not a human or a vampire, I'd love for her to be a fairy or something similar, it'd really suit her personality.

But yea, I welcome all mythical species into my harem

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tiny@1

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
I haven't turned down any of the girls yet, so i have everyone who can be gotten. And you're right, there are many girls who we don't know what they are, some of whom we've seen outside during the day I think. i can't remember what time of day it was we were with Ellie after the poker game, but it's she's not a human or a vampire, I'd love for her to be a fairy or something similar, it'd really suit her personality.

But yea, I welcome all mythical species into my harem
Y'all watched the movie Twilight way too much growing up;)

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
but it's she's not a human or a vampire, I'd love for her to be a fairy or something similar, it'd really suit her personality.
I'd guess some kind of a nymph or similar, as she seems to be attracting a lot of unwanted male attraction. Does anybody know which kind of mythological creature goes nuts if it is separated from its (soul?)mate?

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I mean, your bias for Kelly and Alexis is very clear throughout the game but I do somewhat resent them being more highly seeded when I would have preferred some of the girls I had to chose against in this round. They're not bad but less to my tastes.

Obviously, you could have but failed to address this by not providing 16 lovely potential harem members by this stage in development. Tsk. ;)
While I may be a little biased on certain characters I tried to rank them based off popularity both here, my patreon and my discord. The more characters are talked about the higher I ranked them.

Don't worry I will hit the 16 mark for next year. ;)

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
It just occurred to me, can we expect to have girlfriends other than Humans and Vampires? Werewolves are real in this universe, so I'd love at least one werewolf gf. And at least one of any other mythical species we meet too.
So confirmed in the game are humans, hunters, vampires, mages, and werewolves. Will there be others, you will just have to wait and find out.

If you played your cards right you should have at least 3 different ones on that list in your harem. Opps spoiler. ;)

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Uncle Loco Also want to excoriate you for committing a cardinal sin in erotic interactive fiction by providing so many potentially fertile female love interests who do not overtly signal potential incest or statutory...something-or-other.

Shame, sir!

I am surprised you haven't been chased from the platform for this grievous gaffe.

What sane, reasonable, rational, relatable, reputable, player character would find anything enticing and erotic about a variety of females whose genes and appearances may diverge significantly from themselves?

In seriousness, I both appreciate the content elements you have chosen to explore and found amusing the in-game commentary on your awareness of the loud, probable minority, of members of a certain forum who react unkindly to the absence of certain other content elements. I'm virtually locked in to support any developer who provides an interesting game with the promise of the player character completing the "Main Quest" (TierZoo reference).
Thanks. We are still early in the saga, so you never know what I have planned for next. My goal was to try to do something a little different with my game. Yes there are hot girls you can't get in the harem. Whoops I killed off dear old mom so no insect route there. Twins added but no harem option for them how cruel am I.

I originally made this game for me only, but decided to share it with everyone. I have and will still make mistakes, but in the end I will have an interesting story and a fun harem. Hopefully you stick around for this fun crazy journey over the 5 planned books (aka games).

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
  • Wow
Reactions: Tiny@1

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
The very last update ended on a very huge cliff hanging by a thread *gulp* moment:
The magik wielding humans who hunt vampires, not werewolves, seemingly KILLED BOTH MC AND HIS BETHROTHED

We got enough on our hands with the human blood hunters, thank you very much.
Well we don't know if hunters go after anything other than vampires yet now do we. What I will say is mages use magic, hunters steal abilities.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Thanks. We are still early in the saga, so you never know what I have planned for next. My goal was to try to do something a little different with my game. Yes there are hot girls you can't get in the harem. Whoops I killed off dear old mom so no insect route there. Twins added but no harem option for them how cruel am I.

I originally made this game for me only, but decided to share it with everyone. I have and will still make mistakes, but in the end I will have an interesting story and a fun harem. Hopefully you stick around for this fun crazy journey over the 5 planned books (aka games).
The twins do nothing for me.

Reactions: Skep-tiker

Guileless

Donor
Jul 7, 2018

I suppose a lot of people must enjoy that the PC hooks up with his de facto landlady, I've observed that inappropriate landowner-tenant relationships are incredibly popular around here. Although he calls her "mom" sometimes, which kind of spoils it.

People seem to love the forbidden and what could possibly be less ethical than a person in a position of authority, controlling the very roof over another person's head, owning their debt, making sexual advances? And she's his employer, too! He's practically an indentured servant... how can he say no? Very naughty indeed.

Though, as you say, you've quite a bit of planned narrative remaining during which you may yet top your heretofore ventures into the taboo. :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: S1nsational

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
For those that enjoyed watching Dunpeale: Bloodlust a couple a times and then go binge watch True Blood -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So your spoiler section made me want to remind people that Britney who appears in chapters 1, 7, and 8 only is not the same person as the pink hair stalker girl (she appears in chapters 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8) who shows up and creates that magic portal in chapter 6 to get away from the MC.

Reactions: S1nsational

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Fair enough .. only that this is a major spoiler for MC first and for us most of all, because it is MC who calls her his sister and by that name. We do not know any other Britney than the sister who stabs MC and he stabs her back in the cliff hanger brother-sister revenge, neither does MC.
So your spoiler section made me want to remind people that Britney
Right ???

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Fair enough .. only that this is a major spoiler for MC first and for us most of all, because it is MC who calls her his sister and by that name. We do not know any other Britney than the sister who stabs MC and he stabs her back in the cliff hanger brother-sister revenge, neither does MC.

Right ???
I click all spoilers anyway. I'm kinda old and I play a shit ton of AVN's so I forget what the fucks going on the next day anyway:LOL:

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes