Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1717070975381.png
Sweetie at the counter : Where is the miracle man? I need to see him!
Sweetie over the counter : Get a number, sister!
There be other girls already binging the visiting hours all over him right now.
There's been a ton of deposits
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There is the pleasure of theory crafting totally otherworldly teaser plots by making what small seeds of lore we have been collecting so far throughout this game blossom into whole cosmoses.

MC is now blood related and soul bound not only to Alex but also to Eve - two powerful girls:
What could possibly be the result of these three being so intimately connected, body and soul?
What present could MC possibly give the two women who are literally everything in his life now.
A beautiful daughter that Eve could share a body and feelings with? A family Alex might want?

I am not even sure what I read here

Last edited:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
View attachment 3685752
Sweetie: Where is the miracle man? I need to see him!
View attachment 3685753
In this update: MC gets to finally live life of Eve, the woman he bonded through blood and is pregnant, ber ridden, as Alex tries to explain to him and herself how come Twilight comes to life in her own life. Turns out Alex infecting MC and exchanging their bodily fluids numerous times aftrer their blood had mingled, together with the m assive fertility DNA Eve transformed into MCs blood when she entered him fully - by the paper cut Eve entered MC fully -body and soul- their union using the strong updated blood of Alex who had serious Maker Seed blood thriving through her veins - resulted in a miracle pregnant man - MC.
Oh no... he picked up the wrong bottle again... dude that was not water... that was a bit of Vodka to make a Strogonoff later...

Damn sun... we can't take our eyes off of you... :FacePalm:

Peace :(

Reactions: snakeplisskin

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I am not even sure what I read here, but I am glad you are excited for what is coming in chapter 10.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I have started to play and it seems to be a story with a lot of drama. The poker game goes wrong and we lose all the money, although we almost win a girlfriend? Then the family is wiped out and I make the bad decision to escape down the emergency stairs, only to end up in intensive care. Then a redhead shows up at the hospital to pay for the medical services, and we know that no one would do that without a double agenda. To be continued, basically, out of the frying pan and into the fire :ROFLMAO:.
The game is fine, although the fourth-wall-breaking monologues are a huge spoiler because we know the MC is fine and not on the street :WeSmart:.

P.S.: Please show Canto Forte some respect, he is a Malkavian of this forum :illuminati:.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I have started to play and it seems to be a story with a lot of drama. The poker game goes wrong and we lose all the money, although we almost win a girlfriend? Then the family is wiped out and I make the bad decision to escape down the emergency stairs, only to end up in intensive care. Then a redhead shows up at the hospital to pay for the medical services, and we know that no one would do that without a double agenda. To be continued, basically, out of the frying pan and into the fire :ROFLMAO:.
The game is fine, although the fourth-wall-breaking monologues are a huge spoiler because we know the MC is fine and not on the street :WeSmart:.

P.S.: Please show Canto Forte some respect, he is a Malkavian of this forum :illuminati:.
The fourth wall breaking is only during the wrap-ups and re-caps after chapter 1. I went a little overboard with it in chapter 1. I made a bunch of other mistakes in the first few chapters too. Things start to settle in chapter 3 when I start to find my rhythm.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I look forward to all comments but I absolutely love the head-scratching posts from him.

It is so fun to hear how even small teaser posts get you guys excited for the updates. I never really thought anyone would enjoy the story besides me. This was a project I made for myself and thought it would be fun to share with anyone interested in it. It is so exciting to hear how much people like some of the characters, and the storylines. I hope I can keep you all excited for the rest of Book 1.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I've been thinking about all the hinting and practical confirmation of various of the girls already being pregnant, and I really hope these early pregnancies with these girls, doesn't preclude our turning out to be a mythic vampire who can reproduce sexually even as a vampire.

Oh I should also ask the follow up question of will we be able to get the Optional Harem girls pregnant or just the Primary Harem girls?

Which raises it's own question, will there be more Primary Harem girls, just the current three? I'm including Alexis in this number even thought she's classed as Harem Queen.

Assuming there are more Primary Harem girls yet to be met, that almost certainly means more pregnancies, which would lead one to believe that we're probably going to turn out to be a mythic vampire. Which makes sense really, given who our father is, and more importantly who is whispering in our head half the time

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I've been thinking about all the hinting and practical confirmation of various of the girls already being pregnant, and I really hope these early pregnancies with these girls, doesn't preclude our turning out to be a mythic vampire who can reproduce sexually even as a vampire.

Oh I should also ask the follow up question of will we be able to get the Optional Harem girls pregnant or just the Primary Harem girls?

Which raises it's own question, will there be more Primary Harem girls, just the current three? I'm including Alexis in this number even thought she's classed as Harem Queen.

Assuming there are more Primary Harem girls yet to be met, that almost certainly means more pregnancies, which would lead one to believe that we're probably going to turn out to be a mythic vampire. Which makes sense really, given who our father is, and more importantly who is whispering in our head half the time
Here is what I will say, if anyone is pregnant it would have had to happen before the MC was turned. He may be a special vampire but now that he is one there is only one way to have a child and it is not even a real child. Maybe at some point, he will create a vampire to learn under him, which he could consider his vampire child.

Mharryson69

May 22, 2022
Here is what I will say, if anyone is pregnant it would have had to happen before the MC was turned. He may be a special vampire but now that he is one there is only one way to have a child and it is not even a real child. Maybe at some point, he will create a vampire to learn under him, which he could consider his vampire child.
That was the answer I was expecting! I wouldn't believe you would spoiler something THAT important to the story line that could turn it upside down even if it were true. AND I choose to believe that it's not, i.e. I believe that the only vamp "child" the MC could have would be a "turned" vampire.

NOW, as far as human children possible. If I'm counting right we are looking at 5 possible different mothers shown in the story so far. I don't know about the actual possibility that any could be pregnant. Honestly I would not mind if they all were!

Next; I'm also not going to want to loose any of the current cast to be reborn as a child.

I'm really looking forward to everything you have in store for us! Loving the story and graphics/renders!

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
That was the answer I was expecting! I wouldn't believe you would spoiler something THAT important to the story line that could turn it upside down even if it were true. AND I choose to believe that it's not, i.e. I believe that the only vamp "child" the MC could have would be a "turned" vampire.

NOW, as far as human children possible. If I'm counting right we are looking at 5 possible different mothers shown in the story so far. I don't know about the actual possibility that any could be pregnant. Honestly I would not mind if they all were!

Next; I'm also not going to want to loose any of the current cast to be reborn as a child.

I'm really looking forward to everything you have in store for us! Loving the story and graphics/renders!
I don't want to spoil the fun for you all experiencing it in the story itself. I am sure people may have picked up on the clues but there are surprises along the way too. I hide clues in the dialog and renders in every chapter you just have to look to find them some will not make much sense at first but trust me there is a reason for everything that happens.

I also promise that what I do with the characters in the game is to progress the story, it is not because I don't want to use a character or fade someone out for no reason. Characters that fade to the background do so for a reason, but like I have stated before characters like Lily and Cassie who only had small roles and then left will be back. Death is not final either in the story unless your soul is captured during the ritual that the MC used. Fuck you, Thomas, no one hurts Sylvia and gets away with it.

For those not aware there are 5 total games planned for the full story. The List is book (game) 1 of 5 planned. There are 2 side stories that connect to the main saga. The story goes over a 20 year period of time as well, so we have a long way to go. There are also still several fun and surprising characters still to come.

365 others

Aug 31, 2022
For those not aware there are 5 total games planned for the full story. The List is book (game) 1 of 5 planned. There are 2 side stories that connect to the main saga. The story goes over a 20 year period of time as well, so we have a long way to go. There are also still several fun and surprising characters still to come.
Holly bovine! It looks like it will be at least a decade of development between the main story and the side ones!

Reactions: FatGiant
3.40 star(s) 22 Votes