Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
When I started this game, I was unsure if it was for me or not. Chapter 1 was sort of slow. But I have to admit after that the game got rather addicting.

Keep up the great work Uncle Loco
Thanks. I know Chapter 1 is a little rough, it was a learning experience for me.

Reactions: Ramagar

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
REMAKE INCOMING!!!!

sowwy Uncle, couldn't help myself......
No that does not happen until the last two updates had only 100 renders then uncle goes radio silent for a year but keeps accepting donations. Then his 3 mothers, 6 fathers, 42 grand parents died and he promises a huge update next week that never arrive. Then they say the are in the process of remaking the whole game. We all know a AVN or two like this.

But Uncle is an awesome dev.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
LOL no re-work, remaster or anything else like that. I may fix small things like grammar issues or some coding stuff but overall what you get is what you get. I would rather keep moving forward with the game.
I do think that's a benifit to your doing all this to get your story out, rather than for the money as you've said, there's no pressure for you to go back and fix things and thereby possibly loosing momentum. You can just enjoy writing.

This game will always be a gem, whether it remains hidden or not

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
No that does not happen until the last two updates had only 100 renders then uncle goes radio silent for a year but keeps accepting donations. Then his 3 mothers, 6 fathers, 42 grand parents died and he promises a huge update next week that never arrive. Then they say the are in the process of remaking the whole game. We all know a AVN or two like this.

But Uncle is an awesome dev.
good point (y)

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I know you usually do, it just that many times I can't remember why I walked in to a room in house let alone a hint you dropped 3 months ago.:ROFLMAO:
Honey, it's dinner time!
What?? And my breakfast?
You ate it hours ago! Come to the table you old perv.
I want breakfast! I don't remember eating it...
It's dinner time... look it's already dark out.
Oh! I thought I just woke up too early...

Yeah, I know, I know... he's too clever with those hints... then comes the big reveal... and we fucking don't remember it until we are told of it again here.

Peace :D

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Honey, it's dinner time!
What?? And my breakfast?
You ate it hours ago! Come to the table you old perv.
I want breakfast! I don't remember eating it...
It's dinner time... look it's already dark out.
Oh! I thought I just woke up too early...

Yeah, I know, I know... he's too clever with those hints... then comes the big reveal... and we fucking don't remember it until we are told of it again here.

Peace :D
damn sounds like me :unsure:
now that shit is scary :eek:

3.40 star(s) 22 Votes