shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
i really need to ask this bcs from the rating and reviews i cant tell if this is a masterpiece or the worst game of all time ....why so much diference between them? ....i plyaed long time ago and didnt left me with anything [if i dont really remeber nothing at all]....so pls if someone give me a fast run up with spoilers included [i dont care for them],.so the choices are bad or just unrelated\non conditional?is more like a linear kind of game [kinetic]or a real vn?,...i know i asking roo much but any coment will be really appreciated at this point...

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
i really need to ask this bcs from the rating and reviews i cant tell if this is a masterpiece or the worst game of all time ....why so much diference between them? ....i plyaed long time ago and didnt left me with anything [if i dont really remeber nothing at all]....so pls if someone give me a fast run up with spoilers included [i dont care for them],.so the choices are bad or just unrelated\non conditional?is more like a linear kind of game [kinetic]or a real vn?,...i know i asking roo much but any coment will be really appreciated at this point...
What I can say is that it is clear most of the bad reviews are due to people not going past chapter 1 which is a mess of word vomit. It was a learning curve for me and I made a bunch of mistakes there. The story slowly picks up after chapter 1 and then once the players understand what is really going on around chapter 4 or 5 that is when they appreciate what I am doing here. Yes, choices are limited mostly to who to add or not add to the harem and I know that is not for everyone. Another issue people either love or hate is the twins. They are not available for the harem which is why people do not seem to like them, and their partner TKA gets some hate too, because people think he is going to steal the girls from the MC. Other issues are related to the fact I did not allow a rename option for the MC, I have my reasons for this, but if it is a deal breaker for you there is a mod for it. Also people don't like I killed off the MC family in the first chapter including his sister Britney who a lot of people wanted in the harem.

Okay now for what people like about the game.

The Story even though it seems very linear, there is a real story here. It is not just a simple story about how a MC is going to fix everyone's problems and he is really smart and knowledgeable about everything. The MC struggles, misses things that should be obvious to others at times and he makes mistakes. Other things people like are the hidden clues in the background and dialog. People on my discord love finding them and trying to figure out what they mean. I try to make each character unique and give them value to the story and not just a cute girl to fuck. Girls look more normal not crazy over developed breasts and asses. Another one is the lore behind the game, and world world-building aspect I put in there.

I am sure I missed some of the other things people like or don't like but these are the big ones I could think of.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FatGiant

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
Honestly I ignore reviews, I don't trust peoples ratings of games I want to try out because a lot of them will be biased because X game doesn't contain content they want etc.

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
I believe TKA is based on a person who died who went by the same name, so his entire character is a tribute. Are the twins based off of someone too? (Also do we learn what the initials stand for?)

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
ok...first rule..."no sex with the twins"...why you do dis to me. You are now at the top of my cock tease list. :*(
The twins and TKA are added to the story to honor my friend TKA (The Krypt Angel) who was a member here on F95, before he passed away. He helped me with ideas for the story and let me use the twins likeness (which he came up with their personalities). His one request to use them was to not have them in a lewd scene with the MC. I respected his wishes and he will live on in my story.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I believe TKA is based on a person who died who went by the same name, so his entire character is a tribute. Are the twins based off of someone too? (Also do we learn what the initials stand for?)
It is not story-relevant but the twins are based off TKA's idea of a clone of Bailey from the game WVM. The dev of that game made TKA a special render with them. Which he named BB (Berserk Bailey) and SB (Slave Bailey). This is not lore for my game it is just how the names came up. He would use these characters in the thread for WVM to talk on his behalf and they were strange and psychotic just like in my VN. I tried my best to write dialog for them similar to how he would have them talk. TKA did help write some of the earlier dialog for them in my game. It was a sad day I got a notification of his death while I was writing a scene for them. I had to put that down for weeks before I came back to it.

Sorry more information then you needed, but I wanted to explain it.

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
OMFG Bailey is my FAVORITE...she's been twinned and i can't fuck them...I completely respect your decision here, but this just made it worse.

EDIT: WAIT WAIT WAIT...I see a loophole here. You said no scenes with the MC...I could accept being a fly on the wall at some point. Or maybe Alexis had a past relationship with them...like a one time fling! Twincest is wincest!!! Ok seriously though I will never mention it again. Props for holding up your friend like that. This will forever live in my head as one of the greatest things i never got to see...

Last edited:
Reactions: Uncle Loco

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
i really wish the dev would just add the renamer mod that has to be readded each time.. chapter 10 and still hasnt done this.. just ego laziness.. his real name is prob rob and wants everyone to play with him............. lol

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
i really wish the dev would just add the renamer mod that has to be readded each time.. chapter 10 and still hasnt done this.. just ego laziness.. his real name is prob rob and wants everyone to play with him............. lol
Or you know, he wants his MC to be called that period.

Saying it's Uncle's "ego laziness" (what ever that means) just makes you sound like a spoiled kid.

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
You play a game provided for free on this website, and you feel the need to complain about him not doing something just to make you feel important by renaming the main character?

Reactions: genericusername1

warmonster

Mar 23, 2020
I feel like rob needs to be more assertive with his decision making. He really lets himself be pushed around told what to do and doesn't really think for himself a lot especially by the lady in the book. he just does whatever she says. It really feels like she's forcing herself into every situation making the decision for the character and rob just lets it happen.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Let me ask you back...

I don't see ANY reason whatsoever to change the name. Just because it is possible? So you can have the MC have YOUR name? Who's "Ego-tripping" here?

The name is important to the story, maybe not right away, but in the future. This has been explained, at least every update. YOU still don't get it? Who's the Lazy one here?

Maybe Robert is not his name, but you want to change it to yours so you can... play with yourself? LOL

Challenged people are challenged... I guess.

Peace :(

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Bro just use URM, you can use it in any renpy VN and it has a lot of options beside renaming.

3.40 star(s) 22 Votes