Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
OMFG Bailey is my FAVORITE...she's been twinned and i can't fuck them...I completely respect your decision here, but this just made it worse.

EDIT: WAIT WAIT WAIT...I see a loophole here. You said no scenes with the MC...I could accept being a fly on the wall at some point. Or maybe Alexis had a past relationship with them...like a one time fling! Twincest is wincest!!! Ok seriously though I will never mention it again. Props for holding up your friend like that. This will forever live in my head as one of the greatest things i never got to see...
The goal was to do a side story about the Twins and TKA, but not sure if I will get there.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I feel like rob needs to be more assertive with his decision making. He really lets himself be pushed around told what to do and doesn't really think for himself a lot especially by the lady in the book. he just does whatever she says. It really feels like she's forcing herself into every situation making the decision for the character and rob just lets it happen.
This will change over time. He needs to believe in himself first and trust that he can do it. We have seen some flashes of it but not enough yet.

Reactions: warmonster

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
Bro just use URM, you can use it in any renpy VN and it has a lot of options beside renaming.
URM, in this case, doesn't cover when they call you Robert since it's just a part of the dialogue and not a call script. The re-naming mod actually works better here.

Edit: Unless there is a way to put into URM to always replace the word "Robert" in dialogue with another name...there probably is, but i don't know it.

Last edited:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
so if avaron ,fatGiant and hornypussy are here means or this is very good or this is very weird,lets try it....
All three are lovely people who I enjoy seeing posts from. One of them even had to put up with my babbling about this story for almost a year before I released chapter 1. They even made it in the credits.

I will say it is a little of both.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
All three are lovely people who I enjoy seeing posts from. One of them even had to put up with my babbling about this story for almost a year before I released chapter 1. They even made it in the credits.

I will say it is a little of both.
I love your babbling and theorizing Uncle ;)

• Love
Reactions: Uncle Loco

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
This will change over time. He needs to believe in himself first and trust that he can do it. We have seen some flashes of it but not enough yet.
sometimes...like when you're dealing with an 8000 year old vampire spirit...it's ok to sit down shut up and listen...especially at the beginning when you're learning the ropes.

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
URM, in this case, doesn't cover when they call you Robert since it's just a part of the dialogue and not a call script. The re-naming mod actually works better here.

Edit: Unless there is a way to put into URM to always replace the word "Robert" in dialogue with another name...there probably is, but i don't know it.
Yes you can change all that and very easily.

Tiny@1

Feb 9, 2023
Uncle Loco
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There was possibly another error, during the Rowen scene where if you choose Body Shot or Anal Pie, Rob and Rowen swap bodies for a couple of lines..... unless that elder is really into some freaky shit

Sweet (and short??? idk felt like it) update. Honestly, Syl's long hair looked better (to me anyways). The change in her looks and personality (in I think a span of a week?) felt a bit too, um, drastic? sudden? Thomas must've been more traumatizing than I remember... gotta replay last chapter. Unless.... BLOODY EVE has been corrupting my sweet mystery girl!:eek:

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
So who gets pregnant in this game and what is the extent of the pregnancy content?
no one and no one knows (well, except UL)

Uncle already responded to this before.

Pregnancy is coming it will just depend on if you are on certain characters paths to see how many. As of chapter 8 those that can get pregnant the mc has creampied already. At some point they will have visible bellies and then babies too.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Again an update with significant lack of Ellie o_O

I agree that Silvia lost her shyness a tad to quick.

Again, I could only give you 9 of 10 points Loco ;)

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I loved, loved, loved the update, Unc! Sylvia is a fantastic addition to the harem IMO and it's great she will see a lot of screen time working with MC. I like her short hair just not a fan of blue, pink, green, etc hair but, hey, that's just me. I love her perky little titties and puffy nips! They fit her developing spunky attitude!

Nice progression on the story. I'm just so invested at this point and can't wait to see where it is headed.

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

3.40 star(s) 22 Votes