Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
may i know why you make mc kill his sister? we don't know background of what happen to her and she can be a potential LI it is such a waste. and the mc is a simp for alexis and it is so annoying "like when gabi call him husband and then the mc think about alexis" wtf man....
Well first off his sister always treated him like shit, and he did not like her. Then she admitted to killing their mother and was the reason their dad was killed by Victor. She tried to kill him, so he stabbed her back, and then went into blood frenzy after he was turned into a vampire.

As for Alexis, she is the MC's true love plain and simple. She will always come first in his eyes.

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
Yes you can change all that and very easily.
I know about the tab on the left that says names, but that doesn't work for in dialogue names unless the script calls the name from memory. If that isn't what you're talking about, then please educate me.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Great update.

Uncle Loco you have added so many twists and turns. Inquiring minds want to know where things are headed to. Although I have some suspicions.

Keep up the good work.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Great update.

Uncle Loco you have added so many twists and turns. Inquiring minds want to know where things are headed to. Although I have some suspicions.

Keep up the good work.
Thank you very much. I have to keep you all on your toes.

Also, I dropped a big clue in this chapter and not a single person has mentioned it yet on any platform I am a regular on.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Eve is the mother of all vampires, of which we are now one, and also the wife (or partner) of our literal father, so Eve could very reasonably be considered our stepmom which would make Lilith our stepsister.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Uncle Loco

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
As for hints, the problem I have with hints, in this game more so that many others, is that I can see so many potential paths forward it's hard to tell what I'm just thinking of versus what's deliberate hinting of something that's actually going to happen.

Like Lilith was in the clothes shop with MC and Sylvia, but didn't seem to interact with her. So this could be seen as Lilith having protected Sylvia's memories in anticipation of her impending death as per her mothers request. This is backed up by Eve stating that Sylvia will be more important to us than even Alexis, which when Eve made her original request of her daughter to protect the memories of someone for her, that the doomed girl would be very important to us and her death would hurt us deeply. Granted as it stands MC isn't particularly close with Sylvia, certainly nowhere near as close as Alexis, or even Kelly, Madison, and Ellie (still don't understand why she's only optional harem rather than main but whatever). This comment on Sylvia being more important than Alexis is kinda what annoyed me about Eve this update.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Hate Sylvia's new hair, blue is fine but losing the locks is not... I am no longer attracted to her...
Sorry to hear that. I spent a long time deciding on her looks. I know I can't make everyone happy all the time. So I just have to hope it grows on you, and over time you enjoy her again.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
As for hints, the problem I have with hints, in this game more so that many others, is that I can see so many potential paths forward it's hard to tell what I'm just thinking of versus what's deliberate hinting of something that's actually going to happen.

Like Lilith was in the clothes shop with MC and Sylvia, but didn't seem to interact with her. So this could be seen as Lilith having protected Sylvia's memories in anticipation of her impending death as per her mothers request. This is backed up by Eve stating that Sylvia will be more important to us than even Alexis, which when Eve made her original request of her daughter to protect the memories of someone for her, that the doomed girl would be very important to us and her death would hurt us deeply. Granted as it stands MC isn't particularly close with Sylvia, certainly nowhere near as close as Alexis, or even Kelly, Madison, and Ellie (still don't understand why she's only optional harem rather than main but whatever). This comment on Sylvia being more important than Alexis is kinda what annoyed me about Eve this update.
Well Eve does talk in riddles and is not always clear in what she is saying. Sometimes importance is not always what it seems.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All I will say is the twins and TKA are ancient vampires. Now that doesn't mean others can't be a distant blood relative, but it is highly unlikely. Sylvia's interest may spawn from her new bestie Kelly who is also obsessed with the twins.

3.40 star(s) 22 Votes