TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
I know about the tab on the left that says names, but that doesn't work for in dialogue names unless the script calls the name from memory. If that isn't what you're talking about, then please educate me.
Next to the "rename a character" button on that same tab, there is a plus button that says "add text replacement". You can use that as a "find and replace all" feature to change names(or any other text) that aren't coded. Just note that if you select the "change parts of words" option, it will likely mess up some dialogue, but if you don't use that option, punctuation directly after the name will prevent it from replacing the name. You can manually account for punctuation, though, it'll just take a bit more work.

• Love
Reactions: FatYoda

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
The List Saga is a total of 5 games. The List is game 1 which has a total of 13 chapters, then The Perfect Town is next in line. All five 5 games are related to the Prophecy that Eve talks about.
The other games continue the story of the same main characters, right? Kinda like a normal novel series, rather than games like Fallout or The Elder Scrolls?

Reactions: D Dog and FatGiant

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
The other games continue the story of the same main characters, right? Kinda like a normal novel series, rather than games like Fallout or The Elder Scrolls?

There are 2 side stories which are only 6 chapters each. Both of those and the main 3 revolve around the prophecy and our MC. However, the MC in the side stories will not be Rob. Trust me it will make sense. I have already dropped a ton of clues as to who they will feature. As always there will be no NTR once a girl is in Rob's harem she stays with him only even if they are an optional character and you pass on them no other man will ever touch them.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
i hate Sylvia new look the blue is ok but short hair girls do nothing for me
Sorry to hear you do not like the new look for her. I have received mixed feedback about her look, both positive and negative. I spent a long time working on her model and went through a ton of hair options before I landed on her current hairstyle. I took a lot of things into consideration like how her hair would be living on the streets and not having access to showers/shampoo for about 4 years. I figured a short style would make sense for now.

I may look into changing this based on the feedback in the future, but it will remain this way for Book 1. There is also one other reason for this short style as well, but that will have to wait for a certain event to happen.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I do like Sylvias new hairstyle, but between that and some of the other developments with her, I'm kinda afraid she's gonna turn into a consolation prize version of the twins. She probably actually won't but still

Reactions: Skep-tiker

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I do like Sylvias new hairstyle, but between that and some of the other developments with her, I'm kinda afraid she's gonna turn into a consolation prize version of the twins. She probably actually won't but still
I have dropped so many clues about Sylvia that it should be very clear how important she is to the story. If we put characters into tiers with Alexis at the top tier, Sylvia is in that next tier down with characters like Kelly and Ellie. While the Twins have a big impact on book one it is not nearly the same that characters like Ellie, Kelly, Sylvia, and Madison have long-term.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I have dropped so many clues about Sylvia that it should be very clear how important she is to the story. If we put characters into tiers with Alexis at the top tier, Sylvia is in that next tier down with characters like Kelly and Ellie. While the Twins have a big impact on book one it is not nearly the same that characters like Ellie, Kelly, Sylvia, and Madison have long-term.
I didn't mean like that, I meant superficially. Like "ok i know you all want to fuck the twins but I swore I'd never allow that so i'm going to make one of the girls you can fuck into a virtual clone of them". And again, I'm not too worried about that actually happening

Also, if Ellie (our sister) is so important why is she only optionally a member of the harem rather than a main harem girl like Kelly and Madison?

Reactions: Skep-tiker

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I didn't mean like that, I meant superficially. Like "ok i know you all want to fuck the twins but I swore I'd never allow that so i'm going to make one of the girls you can fuck into a virtual clone of them". And again, I'm not too worried about that actually happening

Also, if Ellie (our sister) is so important why is she only optionally a member of the harem rather than a main harem girl like Kelly and Madison?

Well you won't be able to get with the twins BB and SB, but I have a new set coming in the future. They are still a work in progress but I went with some visual tests on my Patreon and discord and the feedback was pretty clear.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: NoxRenew

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Well you won't be able to get with the twins BB and SB, but I have a new set coming in the future. They are still a work in progress but I went with some visual tests on my Patreon and discord and the feedback was pretty clear.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know we can't get with The Twins, i wasn't saying we ever would, only that as it stands with can get with Sylvia and she's starting to look a lot like the twins.

I do like those New Twins. You can never have too many redheads

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I know we can't get with The Twins, i wasn't saying we ever would, only that as it stands with can get with Sylvia and she's starting to look a lot like the twins.

I do like those New Twins. You can never have too many redheads
Hmmm. You are not the first person who has said she looks like the twins. I will say that there is no relation between Sylvia and the twins.

zombhunt

Jun 10, 2020
I turned the game off the second I saw what Sylvia's new hair looked like. I have come to hate lesbian looking characters, mainly because of being force fed lesbians for 10 years strait now from every form of entertainment.

I hate short hair(especially shaved side or sides), unnatural colored hair, a lot of tattoos, piercings, and bitchy attitudes.

She at that point when i stopped playing had 2 of those things and will probably have more in the future, is she at least able to be refused to be in harem because if not I am definitely done.

She went from hot to yuck what did you do to her. Definitely a turn off.

• Angry
Reactions: S1nsational

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Hmmm. You are not the first person who has said she looks like the twins. I will say that there is no relation between Sylvia and the twins.
You gave her BBs hair and a very similar build to the twins. Depending on how her personality develops as she gets more comfortable and opens up she could end up like a less insane (less supernatural?) version of The Twins

3.40 star(s) 22 Votes