MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I noticed there is no link for the walk through for this title anymore...so here is the direct link to
Just scroll down to his posted links.
Regards

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I loved, loved, loved the update, Unc! Sylvia is a fantastic addition to the harem IMO and it's great she will see a lot of screen time working with MC. I like her short hair just not a fan of blue, pink, green, etc hair but, hey, that's just me. I love her perky little titties and puffy nips! They fit her developing spunky attitude!

Nice progression on the story. I'm just so invested at this point and can't wait to see where it is headed.

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
Thank you very much for the positive comments on the update. I really wanted to get Sylvia right. I spent more time on her model then any other character. I looked at so many hair styles before I landed on that one too. I know not everyone likes colored hair, but I thought it was appropriate for her.

Work will start on chapter 11 in a few days. I wanted to catch up on a few personal things and maybe play a certain vn I have been putting off for way too long. Some music in a certain lounge sounds like a good place to start.

Reactions: motseer and D Dog

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
A really nice update. I liked seeing two of our girls get what they need and deserve.

A certain book is getting a bit too big for her bindings though
Someone needs to put the mc a little more and why not Eve. Seems like all her pushing is paying off though.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I noticed there is no link for the walk through for this title anymore...so here is the direct link to
Just scroll down to his posted links.
Regards
I have a built-in walkthrough follow the green choices when they come up and click the blue ones to add an optional girl to the harem if you want.

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
Looks like the ipatch needs the addition of define General18 = (_("two")) appended to the end. Or a higher number perhaps (total number of MC's sisters)?

Edit: KoGa3 - I see you added the line to your name changer mod but left it as the vanilla "one".

Last edited:

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Looks like the ipatch needs the addition of define General18 = (_("two")) appended to the end. Or a higher number perhaps (total number of MC's sisters)?

Edit: KoGa3 - I see you added the line to your name changer mod but left it as the vanilla "one".
EDIT: Ah, you noticed and edited your post.
Koga3's patch file does have that line, but as you saw the value is "one" and not "two".
Are you sure it should be two (or higher)?

Last edited:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018

Yes, I left it with the default value since I wasn't sure what number is right here. There is only one line in the dialogs for now where it is used. I'll adapt it in the next update of course if that value changes.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Here a quick made Mod where I replaced the hard coded "Rob/Robert" and "Robbie" in the script file and added an option in my Mod menu for renaming them (+ some more game settings). New since v0.9: a change option in the "Harem Tracker"

==============================
June 11, 2024
Updated my Mod for the new game version v0.10
Info: the
is already included
==============================

Download Mod v0.10 (~1MB)
Pixeldrain -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.10 (~970MB)
Pixeldrain -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2612102 View attachment 2612104 View attachment 3368386 View attachment 3544266
damn you are fast and 1 of the most reliable modder outhere .we all thank you so much for your incredible and helpful work

Reactions: Uncle Loco

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I have a built-in walkthrough follow the green choices when they come up and click the blue ones to add an optional girl to the harem if you want.
Sorry, I didn't know. Thanks for the reply letting me know.

Regards.

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheList-UNCLELOCO-0.10
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
TheList-UNCLELOCO-0.10
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!
Honestly, No clue what the real version number is as Uncle Loco couldn't decide himself. When he updated the thread he used 0.010 twice. But the zip is named 0.10. :HideThePain: :WaitWhat:

• Haha

soemantri9

Nov 7, 2022
may i know why you make mc kill his sister? we don't know background of what happen to her and she can be a potential LI it is such a waste. and the mc is a simp for alexis and it is so annoying "like when gabi call him husband and then the mc think about alexis" wtf man....

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Well 0.09 -> 0.010 works too. But that would be a hella lot of versions :HideThePain:
... Except that 0.010 = 0.01 (which would be the very first release). The 0's after the last digit do not matter, lol.
Anyway, numbers are hard and so am I.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bob69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
... Except that 0.010 = 0.01 (which would be the very first release). The 0's after the last digit do not matter, lol.
Anyway, numbers are hard and so am I.
That would be true if devs follow a certain standard. But you know they are all over the place :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: bitsybobs3
3.50 star(s) 23 Votes